RIF is down again, Sigh!

We just have to slow things down for now. I don't think the admin is in a hurry now to return to the site
The site is opened mate 4 days now but there were only few members coming. I'm also hesitant to write post there. I haven't paid yet. It's one week now that I requested. 😣

The site is opened mate 4 days now but there were only few members coming. I'm also hesitant to write post there. I haven't paid yet. It's one week now that I requested. 😣
I also didn't get receive my payment, further more the payment decreased, usually i used to get $0.01 per comment for the first 15 comments everyday but now i only get $0.01 for only 13 comments. i am confused. does this also happens to you.

I also didn't get receive my payment, further more the payment decreased, usually i used to get $0.01 per comment for the first 15 comments everyday but now i only get $0.01 for only 13 comments. i am confused. does this also happens to you.
I no longer aspire to do activities there, we aren't paid yet despite I wrote Jordan. The pay is universal. But we can write a post thread at least 20 and pay is .20 per post thread.

I no longer aspire to do activities there, we aren't paid yet despite I wrote Jordan. The pay is universal. But we can write a post thread at least 20 and pay is .20 per post thread.
Oh, buy mine is small and its not equal with the right amount, its decreasing i don't know why.

Oh, buy mine is small and its not equal with the right amount, its decreasing i don't know why.
It might be the new pay rate. I have not posted there for two days now. I may try later if the rate is down to almost zero.

Last edited:
I also didn't make any activity, members are less active on there.
That is true, it seems back to zero site and it is because of the site owner who never cares about his members. , most likely people there will gradually disappear.

That is true, it seems back to zero site and it is because of the site owner who never cares about his members. , most likely people there will gradually disappear.
I think, it is because of the holiday season, lets give him a time.

I think, it is because of the holiday season, lets give him a time.
Nah, holiday or not the story is the same no appearance of the site owner, He better close the site for good of himself if he feels it a burden to his pocket.

Nah, holiday or not the story is the same no appearance of the site owner, He better close the site for good of himself if he feels it a burden to his pocket.
I understand your feeling, but you know everyone needs a second chance right, so lets hope the forum will improve. finger crossed!

RIF users are chatting every day on the appropriate thread in ForumCoin, trying to understand above all if and when they will get paid.

I understand your feeling, but you know everyone needs a second chance right, so lets hope the forum will improve. finger crossed!
It seems the site never gets back on its feet unless the site owner plans to do something to improve his systems. Members there are disappearing.

I have not been on the site for days now. Has the paid rate there dropped. Hope not?
The pay rate according to active members dropped dramatically. It's getting smaller everyday.

Oh wow this doesn't sounds good. I hope Jordan would return good and better next year.
Next year is too long. Why is having an attitude like that, toxic? I lost my trust and admiration for Jordan.

You are right, i am seeing less and less members everyday.
I am not anymore visiting the site, RIF. It is frustrating, we keep on posting there without pay. We are not slaves. it's more than a week now that I requested for a cashout, but to no avail.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member