Saving vs Investing: Which Do You Put First? | Discussion Bucks

Saving vs Investing: Which Do You Put First?

Suba

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.093875
Referral Credit
Saving can mean we collect money, or save money little by little which we keep under the mattress or put in the bank. In my opinion, the two are very important and very difficult to separate, but for me personally, saving must come first before investing, for example, when I want to buy 1 lot of stock, I have to collect money first, what about you?

I consider savings first especially when there is a particular goal to be achieved. I do investments periodically.

It goes the same way for me too. Savings is the number one priority for me; however, whenever I have extra funds, I put in an effort to invest them.

I will prefer investing if I have a huge sum. Saving might not bring any growth. investing will bring bonuses and interest

Apart from for emergency, I don't rate savings at all. They are subject to inflation. I would always invest my money rather than save it.

I am fond of both investing and saving, as they are both helpful in their ways. However, if I had to choose just one, I would invest since it could increase my earnings. Nonetheless, I do intend to set aside some amount for savings as well.

Saving first is important then once saving accumulates that's the time to withdraw some for a business capital.

When you save during inflation like we have now you might be losing your money as it becomes smaller in rate.

When you save during inflation like we have now you might be losing your money as it becomes smaller in rate.
I agree with you on that. No one saves in times if crises. Buying food is the primary attention of the people. Only those with big income save.

Same here, i also prefer saving first, then i after got the money for investment then i will consider investing money, and most peoples prefer that too.

When you save enough money for cover 1 year expenses without job, then you can start invest. But when you invest, consider that money is lost so if you really lose it, it don't affect at you to much.

I prefer saving first for a capital and as soon as the money is more thank enough I will think for the right investment. I started mutual fund and local stocks.

I agree with you on that. No one saves in times if crises. Buying food is the primary attention of the people. Only those with big income save.
You just started the reality now in my country. We are just trying to survive so buying food is it.

You just started the reality now in my country. We are just trying to survive so buying food is it.
The prices here also suffocate people. People here work double in order to gain some pesos for food. At home we plant papaya and banana in the edge of our backyard 😊.

For me l believe in the making of savings and investing actually comes the as the second option when money is accumulated in the saving accounts.

We can invest without capital through the talent or potential that we have like painting. If you're good at this create appealing painting and sell them online or offline.

This is why working is the first step for investing. if you want to invest small or heavily you need to start with working for money

If there is a small business, let it grow and then save the proceeds and after the savings accumulate, start investing,

If a substantial amount of money enters my hand now, I would rather invest it than save it. I only get to save when it enters in bits to make it bulky to go and invest.