• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Set clear goals and maintain focus in your business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.559300
Referral Credit
As a business person, we have to set clear goals and focus on our business. I have a business, I have to see to it that I have set clear goals for my business, and not only that I need a focus to avoid disorganized plans set daily. It must not only be an ordinary goal but SMART goal that must be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-based. With the SMART goal, you will surely achieve what you want like good ales, good camaraderie with the customers, and good flow of everything. Let us also guard against overreaching and setting unrealistic targets, causing frustration. Let us always challenge ourselves and always believe in our capabilities. This way makes a compound input to all our actions that flux towards the increments of our profits.

It's indeed good to set goals before doing the actions we want to wastage. It's not a wise idea to gamble. By the way @Fidelia join the Microlikes because your posts that are paid here will also be paid there on Microlikes. It's auto connect there as long as a DBucks member, but you need to register, see the post of our Boss Devin.

Most businesses today are not able to grow because they do not have clear goals, they tend to focus on two many things at the same time. The best way is to focus on one idea and build on that before moving on to the next.

Setting up goals in life or in business is so important. It helps you have the clarity for the planning and execution. It helps to stay focused and motivated. We have something to measure our achievements. It's equally important to have goals that are realistic and pragmatic. Keep small and simple ones to start with, this will not make you overwhelmed to start with. Ajd slowly start making bigger ones as you grow and mature along with your business.

A business goal is important if a business wants to grow beyond the foundational stages. A business that doesn't have goals would stabilize in the foundational stage and stagnate there.

It's very important to have achievable goals. Goals that are realistic. Having unrealistic goals can be counteractive. It might be overwhelming and frustrating when you struggle a lot go achieve them. Small realistic goals help us to stay focused. Having a goal and target helps one to be able go actually measure the progress and plan for further.

Once you set your realistic goals, it becomes easier to plan around it in a more effective and meticulous way. If there is no goal and target to be met, you will end up being like a headless chicken in a chaos. And chaos , whether in mind or in execution and delivery is not a good sign for any business. You will end up spending more time, effort and energy attaining not much. A target or goal helps you stay streamlined, be more effective and efficient. It brings a structure to the mind and to the business.

Yes, you are right, my friend. It is essential to have SMART goals if you are a business owner. Some business owners have unrealistic goals that is why they end up getting frustrated.
Even if you don't have business, having SMART goals is a most if you are inspiring to be successful and comfortable.

Most businessmen do really mess on that one. Instead of setting up business goals that are very achievable, they do their own things that seem to put them astray.
Yes, true and they only regret when something malicious happens and that is low sales. The business owner must always set clear goals to make his business flourish more.

12,056Threads
92,978Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member