• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Stop wasting time, start making an investment you can afford

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
Yes, stop wasting time, and start making an investment you can afford. What do you think is the investment you can afford to start? It is better to plan or decide on what to invest and double-check your finances. Some people are confused about when to start investing and the right investment to make. Indeed, it is not easy to think of the right investment especially if your money is insufficient, but when shall you start?

Yes, if you do not invest, your wealth will not grow. So you should start making investment when you can afford to do so. I have been buying dividend paying stocks, mutual funds for many years. While the return may fluctuate, overall speaking, I am satisfied.

Investing is the way to put your savings to work, but people usually don't do enough research on what they're going to invest in and they make too many mistakes in their investments, causing them to abandon investments.

Investing is the way to put your savings to work, but people usually don't do enough research on what they're going to invest in and they make too many mistakes in their investments, causing them to abandon investments.
I agree with you which is why I invested only on the less risky investment. How I really like to invest in Forex but I don't have skills on that. I admire some investors who are good at that.

I agree with you which is why I invested only on the less risky investment. How I really like to invest in Forex but I don't have skills on that. I admire some investors who are good at that.
You just have to study like any other business, I like risky investments more, forex, crypto and penny stocks.

You just have to study like any other business, I like risky investments more, forex, crypto and penny stocks.
Wow, that's cool you like risky investments like Forex, crypto and penny stocks. I lost $300 when I hired a broker to do trading which didn't hit. That's my first encounter of risk.

Yes, if you do not invest, your wealth will not grow. So you should start making investment when you can afford to do so. I have been buying dividend paying stocks, mutual funds for many years. While the return may fluctuate, overall speaking, I am satisfied.

Yes, it is a smart decision to invest and allow your money to grow. Personally, I have also been buying stocks. While the return on investment may differ, it is better than not investing your money.

financial freedom with baby steps is necessary but People don't want to start the journey with small steps which is bad
They want magic and instant money to fly to their wallets. It is very impossible to gain much after some days of starting a business investment.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member