• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

The best way to invest and grow your money?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
What is the best way to invest and grow your money if you have lets say, $5000? $50,000? Or maybe $500,000?

I've been told by those who I know that used to be bankers, that a good way to invest money and make sure that it grows without much issue, is to invest in a company or product, that appears to have the least amount of public facing issues that would cause a big fluctuation in stock earnings.

I am in no way a professional investor, but I have done very well investing in Real Estate if I find a way to produce enough cashflow to support paying for it.

I believe that one of the best ways to grow your money exponentially is to invest in renowned companies with a positive track record that offer dividends from time to time, and make a DCA to all these companies on the stock market, in a well-diversified portfolio.

If you have a small amount of money at your disposal, it would not be advisable to invest in a company (that is, buy stocks). Such course of action is associated with a high level of risk that could see someone losing all her investments.

With little money, a person can safely grow her cash by opening a fixed deposit account.

Meanwhile, I would prefer to buy gold as an investment. And if I have enough money, I will use it to buy land that I can manage to create a plantation or livestock.

Meanwhile, I would prefer to buy gold as an investment. And if I have enough money, I will use it to buy land that I can manage to create a plantation or livestock.

That's a great idea. Yes I also buy gold for investment. But still I feel stock market is the better option. Yes there are risks and you should be careful while investing in the stocks.

That's a great idea. Yes I also buy gold for investment. But still I feel stock market is the better option. Yes there are risks and you should be careful while investing in the stocks.
I haven't tried the stock market because I don't know the knowledge and I'm afraid of being cheated. Oh yes, when investing in gold, it should not be in the form of mini gold because if you calculate the price it will be much more expensive, it's better to save the money after you collect it and buy gold with a minimum weight of 1 gram.

In my country, the current best way is investing in the Federal Treasury. It's one of the most conservative investment, meanwhile facing chances to increase its interests at a good value, in presence of certain conditions. And a lot of such investments pay all inflation rate plus an amount that this year reached more than 6%.

There are so many ways to actually invest and grow our money, most people tend to go for things like investing in projects like crypto and the likes. I think another way to invest your money and grow it would be on learning a new skills that you can use in starting up a business.

Let's not let our money sleep. Let's invest more and invest only you're capable of monitoring and evaluating. Another best way to invest is to finance a cooperative get many insurance policies or build a business empire.

I believe that one of the best ways to grow your money exponentially is to invest in renowned companies with a positive track record that offer dividends from time to time, and make a DCA to all these companies on the stock market, in a well-diversified portfolio.

Diversification of your portfolio is very important. However, since there are so many opportunities and investment options available, many people could get confused. They may diversify their investments and invest in the wrong kind of commodity or market. This may lead to a wastage of portfolio and money.

I believe the best way to save and invest our money is through investing in real estate. It hardly depreciate in my country. Lands increase exponentially here in my country. In a country where there is inflation and high level of insecurity, investing in lands is sure way of growing wealth.

Let's not let our money sleep. Let's invest more and invest only you're capable of monitoring and evaluating. Another best way to invest is to finance a cooperative get many insurance policies or build a business empire.
This is a very brilliant answer,i also think that financing profitable comapnies is a good investment and yiu will start getting your own shares and or dividend if they are a listed company.But centering in small businesses such as cooperatives and small companies is really a life changer.You just need to ensure that you are covered and protected.

This is a very brilliant answer,i also think that financing profitable comapnies is a good investment and yiu will start getting your own shares and or dividend if they are a listed company.But centering in small businesses such as cooperatives and small companies is really a life changer.You just need to ensure that you are covered and protected.

The main problem here is that you may be thinking that investing in a particular company could be profitable in the future as well, just because the company has been performing well during the current times. However, in case if a company is performing well right now, this may not mean that the company may perform well tomorrow as well. This is a very important factor we need to consider.

The main problem here is that you may be thinking that investing in a particular company could be profitable in the future as well, just because the company has been performing well during the current times. However, in case if a company is performing well right now, this may not mean that the company may perform well tomorrow as well. This is a very important factor we need to consider.
That is right,each company has to show it's risk potential and whether there is a form of insurance or compansation to any business venture that they have running. business with a right team in place cannot want to have a bad reputation of losing out clients because of not paying them.In most cases those who go down with peoples money are scammers.

Very simple solution to that problem is only use money you earn free online. If you get good at the earning part, you keep adding to your balances to offset any bad times you run into.

That is right,each company has to show it's risk potential and whether there is a form of insurance or compansation to any business venture that they have running. business with a right team in place cannot want to have a bad reputation of losing out clients because of not paying them.In most cases those who go down with peoples money are scammers.

I have been scammed in the past. I invested money in different kinds of HYIP programs. At that time, I had absolutely no idea about how such kind of HYIPs generate money. However, when I conducted research, I found that most of the online investment schemes are not that legitimate as they appear to be. So, investing in the right manner is, indeed, very important. People should avoid HYIPs.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back