• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

The best way to invest and grow your money?

I have been scammed in the past. I invested money in different kinds of HYIP programs. At that time, I had absolutely no idea about how such kind of HYIPs generate money. However, when I conducted research, I found that most of the online investment schemes are not that legitimate as they appear to be. So, investing in the right manner is, indeed, very important. People should avoid HYIPs.
That's why I don't use money from my household budget. Even if it's painful to lose any money, it does not hurt quite as bad if you earned it online for free. Recently I quit using CryptoWin where I had 1.6 Million Satoshi in my balance there, because they quit paying withdrawals, but it was entertaining while it lasted.

If you want to become an investor, of course you must have goals for both the short and long term and must be adjusted to your risk profile. The former bankers were right, investing in product companies, especially consumer goods such as food and beverages, is a stable company with high turnover. However, you will get relatively stable dividends because share prices fluctuate less so they are considered safer compared to tier 2 and tier 3 stocks.

There are so many ways to actually invest and grow our money, most people tend to go for things like investing in projects like crypto and the likes. I think another way to invest your money and grow it would be on learning a new skills that you can use in starting up a business.
Yes it is good to invest ones money on oneself by acquiring some skills that would help one make more money. Like getting a skill on web designing now would get one more money. So getting a skill is valuable.

That's why I don't use money from my household budget. Even if it's painful to lose any money, it does not hurt quite as bad if you earned it online for free. Recently I quit using CryptoWin where I had 1.6 Million Satoshi in my balance there, because they quit paying withdrawals, but it was entertaining while it lasted.

I have read a lot about CryptoWin. The day I visited the website, I realised that the website is really shady and doubtful. Initially, they received good rating because they were paying their members. When they stopped paying, their score on Trust Pilot dropped. Secondly, I think that instead of earning interest, people should focus more on trading. Trading is far much better than earning interest. I have always believed that earning interest is quite unethical, as this puts more pressure on borrowers. So, trading is certainly much better.

Yes it is good to invest ones money on oneself by acquiring some skills that would help one make more money. Like getting a skill on web designing now would get one more money. So getting a skill is valuable.
That's true, i heard does who are into web designing get paid pretty well, then another high skill in demand is graphic designing and content creation. Especially in the business section today, they have high need for them.
Post automatically merged:

That's true, i heard does who are into web designing get paid pretty well, then another high skill in demand is graphic designing and content creation. Especially in the business section today, they have high need for them.

I would love to buy a property and give it on rent. But I don't have enough money at present so invest money in the stock market. It's the best way to increase money through investment.
Property investment is one of the best ways to invest a bulk sum of money. You can buy it to resell in the future or you buy to rent out and Money would be made.

If you want to become an investor, of course you must have goals for both the short and long term and must be adjusted to your risk profile. The former bankers were right, investing in product companies, especially consumer goods such as food and beverages, is a stable company with high turnover. However, you will get relatively stable dividends because share prices fluctuate less so they are considered safer compared to tier 2 and tier 3 stocks.

I think that investing in the Forex market is also one of the best ways to grow your money. If you are really good at analysing the Forex market, then it would be a great thing to make sure that you trade in this kind of market in a wise manner. many people have made a significant amount of money in this market. However, you should possess trading skills. Earning in the Forex market is far much better than earning interest.

I think that investing in the Forex market is also one of the best ways to grow your money. If you are really good at analysing the Forex market, then it would be a great thing to make sure that you trade in this kind of market in a wise manner. many people have made a significant amount of money in this market. However, you should possess trading skills. Earning in the Forex market is far much better than earning interest.
Trading techniques and methods are different from investing, this thread is entitled to invest and grow your money, not trading. Did you know that more than 80% of traders who enter the forex market fail before or stop before 2 years, meaning they often lose money. To trade forex you not only need analytical technical skills but also to be able to control yourself from greed, emotions, etc.

The best way to grow our money is create business online or offline. Letting our money grows through saving takes years to earn a good interest whereas creating a business or investment in a well planned manner assures of an incredible gain.

I have read a lot about CryptoWin. The day I visited the website, I realised that the website is really shady and doubtful. Initially, they received good rating because they were paying their members. When they stopped paying, their score on Trust Pilot dropped. Secondly, I think that instead of earning interest, people should focus more on trading. Trading is far much better than earning interest. I have always believed that earning interest is quite unethical, as this puts more pressure on borrowers. So, trading is certainly much better.
The advantage interest has over Trading is your balance only goes up and never down, where trading you can profit or loose both. So are you saying borrowers should be able to borrow without the pressure of paying interest?

Trading techniques and methods are different from investing, this thread is entitled to invest and grow your money, not trading. Did you know that more than 80% of traders who enter the forex market fail before or stop before 2 years, meaning they often lose money. To trade forex you not only need analytical technical skills but also to be able to control yourself from greed, emotions, etc.

I think that trading techniques are quite relevant to how you grow your money. You cannot separate both of them. Having said that, I do realise that most of the Forex traders lose money. This is because they never use the right kind of trading techniques in order to invest and grow their money. They have to understand this thing in order to make sure that their money grows.

I think that trading techniques are quite relevant to how you grow your money. You cannot separate both of them. Having said that, I do realise that most of the Forex traders lose money. This is because they never use the right kind of trading techniques in order to invest and grow their money. They have to understand this thing in order to make sure that their money grows.
Even though trading and investing aim to grow your money, trading is short term, especially if you use the Scalping trading style which takes place very quickly, of course the influence of emotions will greatly influence decision making. Meanwhile, when investing, you will have a lot of time to make decisions, especially if your investment goal is long term.

Even it is slow I still consider having apartment and rent it is most safe way. Also property price is go in air every day and you can sell property itself for bigger price than you bought. Earning from rent plus difference in sell price will bring you money.
That may work in Croatia or other tier3 countries, but in the US to buy a decent apartment can cost you $500,000 with a $100,000 down payment plus closing costs.

That may work in Croatia or other tier3 countries, but in the US to buy a decent apartment can cost you $500,000 with a $100,000 down payment plus closing costs.
Trustme here apartments are not cheap. We have double lower pay than Germany but price of apartment is almost same. Decent 50m2 in main town Zagreb is not below 150 000 euros. With secured parking place add 10 000 more. On sea in Dubrovnik or Splitm price can 5000 euros per m2 depends on postion. Closer to sea, price is higher.
We also have closing costs like tax, lawyer and paperwork.

Even though trading and investing aim to grow your money, trading is short term, especially if you use the Scalping trading style which takes place very quickly, of course the influence of emotions will greatly influence decision making. Meanwhile, when investing, you will have a lot of time to make decisions, especially if your investment goal is long term.

Yes, scalping strategy is a kind of strategy that tends to generate money quickly. However, if you keep scalping daily, then you could possible consider scalping as a kind of strategy that generates money every day. if you add it up, then you could conclude that scalping could be considered as a long-term investment.

Trustme here apartments are not cheap. We have double lower pay than Germany but price of apartment is almost same. Decent 50m2 in main town Zagreb is not below 150 000 euros. With secured parking place add 10 000 more. On sea in Dubrovnik or Splitm price can 5000 euros per m2 depends on postion. Closer to sea, price is higher.
That sounds like it's out of reach for the average working couple, especially after they have invested a similar amount in their own place to live. The discussions I see on here focus more on making some extra pocket money. to ease every day life.

In our country, many people do not pay for parking place. This is a good thing because most of the parking space are free. However, there are just a few places where they do charge you for parking. These are commercial parking spaces. Having said that, as far as investing money is concerned, I think that investing in volatile assets is the best way to invest and grow money.

I am in no way a professional investor, but I have done very well investing in Real Estate if I find a way to produce enough cashflow to support paying for it.
A lot of people can't go wrong when it comes to making money and growing money through real estate. They would always make money

11,643Threads
90,723Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member