• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

The customer is not always right.

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
Is the customer always right? In the customer service sector, it's a well-known proverb. In reality, though, as any person who works with a client base can tell you, the customer is not always correct. When it comes right down to it, the customer isn't always in the right side since they don't always realize how far you will go to satisfy them. Customers are frequently the beneficiaries of policies that are implemented without their knowledge and are intended to improve their experience. Sometimes, customers can make absurd demands that are really the result of their own errors, or they will provide criticism before completely comprehending your product or service.

opinion on this?

The term customers are always right was just a way to make people understand how important their customers are and how they should be treated but the truth of the matter is that the customers are not always right.

I am one of the few people that draws my boundaries when dealing with a customer. You mess up, I politely just tell you to cease patronage. I can't be massaging the egos of people unnecessarily and allow them abuse me because I need patronage.

The term customers are always right was just a way to make people understand how important their customers are and how they should be treated but the truth of the matter is that the customers are not always right.
I totally agree here, I wouldn't be able to say it better.

Customers can never be right all the time. Though, we use the phrase to emphasize how important customers are to survival of a business. Any business that plays with customers are bound to go bankrupt. Customers are the life wire of any business. They deserve respect and pampering.

They are not always right and most of the times too. We tend to allow them have their way because we want to ensure they don't go back with that money they came with.
Ofcourse, customers are humans so we should not be expecting them to be right all the time but we need to show respect

There are rude customers no matter how you explain in case a problem arises, they never listen. They continue doing the blah, blah, blah until the two will have a hated argument.
I would not have a heated argument with such customer. That is petty. I would just leave such a person and never reply to his talks and complains any longer.

I would not have a heated argument with such customer. That is petty. I would just leave such a person and never reply to his talks and complains any longer.
That is the best solution to ignore the customer, however, some customers continue nagging. It is better to stay away from that kind of toxic customer.

There are rude customers no matter how you explain in case a problem arises, they never listen. They continue doing the blah, blah, blah until the two will have a hated argument.
That's right they are some customers you can't pleased so they can't be right all the time

That's right they are some customers you can't pleased so they can't be right all the time
They are lousy customers needing attention or provoking someone in the business center. It's best to deny entry of that kind of customer who harasses worker.

They are lousy customers needing attention or provoking someone in the business center. It's best to deny entry of that kind of customer who harasses worker.
Yes if we can , we just have to continue ignoring them Some people are just lousy and nasty at the same time.

If they actually patronize the business, you can ignore their behaviours and get the money that comes from their patronage. The key is to tune your mind that such a person is not really mentally balanced, that you would intentionally refuse to join issues with them no matter how they misbehave as long as they don't go physical.

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member