• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

The fate of RIF

That's good, I will continue to wish him the best and only the best. He is one with a very heart.
Yeah, we all love @Jordan .He's a gentle guy though he has weaknesses. Let's hope he won't get sick again to empower his strength.

At present RIF is functioning properly, I will try to post daily for the next few days and check if I can reach the payout promised. There are comparatively fewer active members.

At present RIF is functioning properly, I will try to post daily for the next few days and check if I can reach the payout promised. There are comparatively fewer active members.
I am active there on RIF everyday. I spend at least one hour consuming the requirements posting at least 5 post thread and 10 comments.

Have paid their users this month RIF? I haven't retired from there for a while.
@Jordan paid all the members on RIF who requested for a pay including me hehe. I received my $11 after a week via PayPal. Others were paid thru FC.

@Jordan paid all the members on RIF who requested for a pay including me hehe. I received my $11 after a week via PayPal. Others were paid thru FC.
I understand, that's great news, thanks for telling me, maybe I should be a little more active in RIF, although time is short hahaha.

I understand, that's great news, thanks for telling me, maybe I should be a little more active in RIF, although time is short hahaha.
That is great to know. I can earn $1 on RIF in 3 days for 1 hour posting but on DBucks, it takes me to reach $1 in 5 days. It's hard to reach my goal.

That's good, I will continue to wish him the best and only the best. He is one with a very heart.
The last time @Jordan communicated with us, he said that it was Friday. He was told to come back to the doctor for the final operation. Hoping he is well now.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, and I missed Jordan. He is a very good person with a kind heart and he never hurt a member even if many attacked him:(.

Last edited:
@Starmix ai agree that @Jordan is a kind hearted man, I can say this because he kept his promise and sent me the payment of $7 even when he sold the site. RIF is working well I guess and feel we will be paid for our work.

@Starmix ai agree that @Jordan is a kind hearted man, I can say this because he kept his promise and sent me the payment of $7 even when he sold the site. RIF is working well I guess and feel we will be paid for our work.
That is right, he paid you despite his site was already sold and despite you were late in your claim to cash out. He is truly a Christan.

@Cam is the new owner of Index Forum now. And he has been doing great. I love his disposition. He doesn't unnecessarily indulge any user who is hell bent on dragging the forum into disrepute. Under him, Index Forum has enjoyed the stability it never enjoyed for the last 7 months of Jordan's ownership.

You don't need to be a Christian to be kind. People from other religions are also kind.😀
All are considered Christians regardless of your religious affiliation.

@Cam is the new owner of Index Forum now. And he has been doing great. I love his disposition. He doesn't unnecessarily indulge any user who is hell bent on dragging the forum into disrepute. Under him, Index Forum has enjoyed the stability it never enjoyed for the last 7 months of Jordan's ownership.

The forum was great under @Devin. We used to have contests frequently on the site which is lacking these days (or I may have missed them).

@Cam just took over the forum, it would definitely take some time before contest and all that starts coming up if he chooses to. The forum is pretty active at the moment and it's also paying, let's focus on that for now. Then again everyone has their methods of running their forums, so we just have to adapt to whoever is in charge.
The forum was great under @Devin. We used to have contests frequently on the site which is lacking these days (or I may have missed them).

The last time @Jordan communicated with us, he said that it was Friday. He was told to come back to the doctor for the final operation. Hoping he is well now.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, and I missed Jordan. He is a very good person with a kind heart and he never hurt a member even if many attacked him:(.
Yes, that's one good thing about him. He just tried to carry every one along. He was just good from m own perspective.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member