• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

The fate of RIF

Yes, that's one good thing about him. He just tried to carry every one along. He was just good from m own perspective.
I will get updates from his other website the one we registered, the OTz. I have not logged in there for 1 month now.

What is the name of that site? Is he own that site? Why did he sell RIF?
OTz is not a paid to post site. There are many members almost 5000 and that site is almost 14 years old. Jordan started it at a very young age.

I'm so sure of that because the new owner of RIF is also an expert. The site is getting stronger. Many are coming back.
Yes a lot of people are already back to the site. it's already taking back its lost glory and will do better

Yes a lot of people are already back to the site. it's already taking back its lost glory and will do better
let us keep our fingers crossed however, we cannot jump to a conclusion because it failed before.

I'm so sure of that because the new owner of RIF is also an expert. The site i
let us keep our fingers crossed however, we cannot jump to a conclusion because it failed before.
Mate I believe everything have been revamp already. With the new admin I think everything is working to specifications

Mate I believe everything have been revamp already. With the new admin I think everything is working to specifications
Let's just enjoy the flow. We do not know yet the outcome. We can say it's stable if it stays for years like BMF and Mylot.

The site has performed so well so far and aloyt of people have been active e there and gotten paid. The admin has been active and has made a lot of good changes on the site. I think there has been a good transition and we hope for even more opportunities to come on the site.

Let's just enjoy the flow. We do not know yet the outcome. We can say it's stable if it stays for years like BMF and Mylot.
Well, as you have stated let's keep our fingers crossed . Hopefully it would turn out as the admin has anticipated

Well, as you have stated let's keep our fingers crossed . Hopefully it would turn out as the admin has anticipated
I can't see ads there as the basis for paying people through it's revenue. They might flash so suddenly.

Some asked this on forum coin he said he is working to have ads display on the site. So he might do that any moment from now
It would not be a difficult thing to get ads monetization for index forum because it already has massive traffic.

Some asked this on forum coin he said he is working to have ads display on the site. So he might do that any moment from now
That's good to erase some doubts. Mylot has many ads but I'm wondering why the owner pays very very small.

That's good to erase some doubts. Mylot has many ads but I'm wondering why the owner pays very very small.
Mate, the simple answer is that they want to take more profit than the posters. It's the small payment that made me leave Mylot

Mate, the simple answer is that they want to take more profit than the posters. It's the small payment that made me leave Mylot
That is also the reason why I dislike to be active there. I cannot fathom the mindset of the owner and others who continue sympathizing with the greedy owner.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member