Toyota says goodbye to electric cars – They are already preparing the new engine of the future

But I'm all for cars that wouldn't contaminate or pollute the environment just like the electric cars.
Let us hope that hydrogen cars and electric vehicles are the answer to almost forever problems of pollution.

How about metan gas or propan - butan combination? It is already in homes in gas system for kitchens. Metan can be get from cow shit.
That's very much a niche energy, plus its' also fossil energy and we can't tick off the environmentalists on that one.

Let us hope that hydrogen cars and electric vehicles are the answer to almost forever problems of pollution.
Yeah mate I agree with you. We just hope it is the solution to the dreams we have about having cars that doesn't do bad to our environment any longer.

Yeah mate I agree with you. We just hope it is the solution to the dreams we have about having cars that doesn't do bad to our environment any longer.
Let's never lose hope because the powerful businessmen big capitalist do their best to help the world experience a zero pollution. Tier 1 countries are pollution - free.

Let's never lose hope because the powerful businessmen big capitalist do their best to help the world experience a zero pollution. Tier 1 countries are pollution - free.
I agree with you hopefully we would be having more inventions that takes into consideration the environment that things invention will help to keep our environment safe

I agree with you hopefully we would be having more inventions that takes into consideration the environment that things invention will help to keep our environment safe
Let's start the change within us by avoiding things that cause pollution like the burning of rubber and plastic. They are deadly. Also, smoke from cigars so deadly second hand smoke.

Let's start the change within us by avoiding things that cause pollution like the burning of rubber and plastic. They are deadly. Also, smoke from cigars so deadly second hand smoke.
Yeah we need to help out as well from our little corners it isn't just about the cars pollution alone.

Yeah we need to help out as well from our little corners it isn't just about the cars pollution alone.
That's right there are many sources of pollution. In cars at least there's an alternative that doesn't emit pollution, the electric vehicles and hydrogen cars.

This is great news and holds the potential to reduce the harmful gas emissions that have been posing a threat to our environment. It would be truly remarkable if we could get our hands on affordable hydrogen cars, which would enable a greater number of people to take advantage of this technology.

This is great news and holds the potential to reduce the harmful gas emissions that have been posing a threat to our environment. It would be truly remarkable if we could get our hands on affordable hydrogen cars, which would enable a greater number of people to take advantage of this technology.
We would enjoy this if the cars will be affordable not like the electric cars that one can easily be bought by a lot of people except the very rich especially in my country.

The engine of the future Toyota meant to say is the hydrogen-fuelled car. It is happening this time and there were already thousands of hydrogen-fueled cars manufactured by well-known companies abroad.

The engine of the future Toyota meant to say is the hydrogen-fuelled car. It is happening this time and there were already thousands of hydrogen-fueled cars manufactured by well-known companies abroad.
That will be nice but my concern will be on its affordability. If people can't afford it then it becomes a waste of innovation somehow.

That will be nice but my concern will be on its affordability. If people can't afford it then it becomes a waste of innovation somehow.
Only the rich can afford but after some years the price may be lower. It also depends on the government.

Only the rich can afford but after some years the price may be lower. It also depends on the government.
Well, let hope that the lowered price will be such that some people that are comfortable can afford it. Some innovations can be really expensive

Well, let hope that the lowered price will be such that some people that are comfortable can afford it. Some innovations can be really expensive
There are many rich people and many are employed with big salaries. They can buy through installments.

There are many rich people and many are employed with big salaries. They can buy through installments.
Yeah hopefully it can be purchased this way. it is always good to have so that you can enjoy some innovations as they don't come cheap

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member