Toyota says goodbye to electric cars – They are already preparing the new engine of the future

Yeah hopefully it can be purchased this way. it is always good to have so that you can enjoy some innovations as they don't come cheap
That's right but a car depreciate once purchase through installments. I bought mine cash but the first 2nd hand. There are 2nd hand cars that are in good condition not overused by the owners.

That's right but a car depreciate once purchase through installments. I bought mine cash but the first 2nd hand. There are 2nd hand cars that are in good condition not overused by the owners.
Yes you can get a fairly used car that's still in perfect condition. You just have to look around with an expert to choose one that you can still enjoy for a long time.

Yes you can get a fairly used car that's still in perfect condition. You just have to look around with an expert to choose one that you can still enjoy for a long time.
There are many sellers here of second hand cars. Some of them are newly bought, the owners sell them because they migrate to other countries.

There are many sellers here of second hand cars. Some of them are newly bought, the owners sell them because they migrate to other countries.
Those migrating might sell their cheaper. it is good that one have some savings to use for emergency sales like this to buy it cheap

Those migrating might sell their cheaper. it is good that one have some savings to use for emergency sales like this to buy it cheap
That's true they sell their newly bought cars cheaper. They even call their friends to buy to take the opportunity buying a newly bought car at a cheaper price.

That's true they sell their newly bought cars cheaper. They even call their friends to buy to take the opportunity buying a newly bought car at a cheaper price.
Yes, I have seen this happen in my neighborhood. you know when you want to travel out, you just need urgent money and the way out is always about selling your property cheaper

Yes, I have seen this happen in my neighborhood. you know when you want to travel out, you just need urgent money and the way out is always about selling your property cheaper
That is the usual thing if in a hurry because you are going to another country. It isn't only the cars to be sold, including the contents of the home, and all at a cheaper price.

They even call their friends to buy to take the opportunity buying a newly bought car at a cheaper price.
I've seen this plenty of times; one doesn't have the money to buy a new/good quality used vehicle and they get their friends to chip in.
As long as there's someone to do the ownership stuff, its' all good.

I've seen this plenty of times; one doesn't have the money to buy a new/good quality used vehicle and they get their friends to chip in.
As long as there's someone to do the ownership stuff, its' all good.
That could happen, but dunno in my place if it happens like that purchasing or buying a car with friends to chip in, The question is if they will agree to the agreement on who will drive the car most of the time.

That is the usual thing if in a hurry because you are going to another country. It isn't only the cars to be sold, including the contents of the home, and all at a cheaper price.
Yes, I think it is always way better this way than just gifting them out especially to people that might even useless the items.

Yes, I think it is always way better this way than just gifting them out especially to people that might even useless the items.
The rich don't just dispose their things for free. That's their mindsets. In fact they prefer to burn the things to avoid bad luck. That's the culture or belief of Chinese here. There are millions Chinese nationals living and doing business in my country.

The rich don't just dispose their things for free. That's their mindsets. In fact they prefer to burn the things to avoid bad luck. That's the culture or belief of Chinese here. There are millions Chinese nationals living and doing business in my country.
Yes you would not blame them I have noticed that people tend to useless the things they are given free of charge. I prefer to sell mine

Yes you would not blame them I have noticed that people tend to useless the things they are given free of charge. I prefer to sell mine
Let us hope that the engine, hydrogen and electric vehicles can lessen the aid pollution. There are hydrogen cars now in Manila almost 300 of them said news.

Let us hope that the engine, hydrogen and electric vehicles can lessen the aid pollution. There are hydrogen cars now in Manila almost 300 of them said news.
Definitely, the pollution level will be reduced to a good percentage but the thing is that these cars are expensive for a common man

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member