Announcement Welcome to the New and Improved Theme of Discussion Bucks!

Devin

Founder & Admin
Staff member
Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.600000
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Members,

We are excited to announce that we have transitioned from our previous theme to a brand-new, improved theme to enhance your experience on our forum. Our new theme retains the option for both light and dark modes, which you can easily switch between using the moon or lightbulb icon located on the right side of the header menu.

What's New?​

• Redesigned Logo: We have revamped our logo to better represent the vibrant and dynamic community of Discussion Bucks.
  • Updated Forum Icons: Our forum icons have been redesigned to provide a fresh and modern look.
  • New Favicon: We have also updated our favicon for a consistent branding experience.
  • Various Other Graphics: Numerous other graphic elements across the forum have been updated to align with our new theme.

Team Collaboration and Open Positions​

Our dedicated staff members (volunteers) have been working closely together to bring about these changes for the betterment of Discussion Bucks. As part of our ongoing efforts, we are excited to announce that we are expanding our team and hiring for new positions:

Upcoming Social Media Updates​

In the coming weeks to a month, we plan to have all our social media accounts updated. Our Digital Promoters team will take over completely, providing weekly updates and potential contests via all our social media channels. Stay tuned for exciting new content and opportunities to engage with the Discussion Bucks community!

Discontinuation of the Old Theme​

Please note that the old theme is no longer available. As the forum software has been updating, the components of the old theme became outdated and incompatible with future updates. Therefore, we decided to move forward with a new theme to ensure a seamless and enjoyable user experience.

Your Feedback Matters​

We value your feedback! Please share your honest thoughts and suggestions about the changes we have made so far. Your input is crucial for us to continue improving and making future updates even better.

Thank you for being a part of the Discussion Bucks community. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to make our forum the best it can be.

Best regards,
The Discussion Bucks Team

Wow, what a lovely forum site, DISCUSSION BUCKS. the site looks like a pro, iconic site. I love the changes as if I am in the outer space. I thought I was lost lol.

In Love Kiss GIF by Jimmy Arca

The new theme will greatly enhance our forum experience. Thank you to the admin team for continuously striving to make Discussion Bucks a better place for all members.

Yes, the previous theme looked so old fashioned. I was bored of seeing it again and again.

Yes, the previous theme looked so old fashioned. I was bored of seeing it again and again.
It was not old-fashioned, it was designed by the web hosting. Devin paid his own money on this.

It was not old-fashioned, it was designed by the web hosting. Devin paid his own money on this.

I know that. Maybe I was bored of seeing it daily. And now I am feeling a bit refreshed seeing this new theme.

You may want to update your footer. It still holds the default image:

View attachment 1115
Thank you for pointing this out. I’m not entirely sure why it’s not updating for some individuals. This is what I see on my end for both light and dark themes. I will take a look sometime tonight when I have more time to see if I can resolve it.

IMG_0283.png

I can't see it. I am checking it on my phone.
Post automatically merged:

Not able to find it even when set as desktop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-30-00-53-50-75_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-30-00-53-50-75_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2024-06-30-00-55-24-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-30-00-55-24-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    818.3 KB · Views: 2
I can't see it. I am checking it on my phone.
Post automatically merged:

Not able to find it even when set as desktop.
Outside of what Devin posted, I mentioned you can do the following, here's the steps.

Go to the menu item "Currency Hub":
Screenshot(44).png

Go click through here:

Screenshot(45).png

And voila!

I have followed what you mentioned and have checked my earnings but how to check others' earnings here @Joshua Farrell
You can't by default see what other people earn on the event transactions, as they aren't your earnings. You can only see what you earn from that page. If you want to know how much others have in their balance, both @Devin and I have posted instructions to see what people can see from the thread view, meaning, you have to have a thread open to see someone elses balance.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member