What makes people poor?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
What makes people poor? Is it hereditary or extravagance? Does it mean if your parents are poor you will also follow in their footsteps to be poor? It seems psychological. I think what makes people poor is the will, the drive, the gut, and the power of the mind which they fail to realize and take action. Another possible reasons are lacking access to to basic services, education, and employment opportunities, All of these perpetuate poverty.

In my opinion the thing that makes people poor is their mind set, the thing we have in our mind makes us poor, because all human beings have similar starting points and those who have good mind set and have a goal work harder and try's to change their life and become reach, but those who think their self as a weak person they become poor.

In my opinion the thing that makes people poor is their mind set, the thing we have in our mind makes us poor, because all human beings have similar starting points and those who have good mind set and have a goal work harder and try's to change their life and become reach, but those who think their self as a weak person they become poor.
You are so right, there are people like that whose mindsets are different from those people who like to change their lives for the better. if there is a goal, there is a chance to reach the goal of becoming rich someday

Unsupportive parents, family members, and community. Better to be raised in a poor family where your family and community support you than in a rich family where your parents are critical of your ambitions.

Mental illness will also do a good job of keeping you dead broke.

There are poor people because they are not lucky in life. They might have no education that could set them free from the bondage of poverty or they might be victims of betrayals. Their properties might have been confiscated due to unpaid debts.

What makes people poor? Is it hereditary or extravagance? Does it mean if your parents are poor you will also follow in their footsteps to be poor? It seems psychological. I think what makes people poor is the will, the drive, the gut, and the power of the mind which they fail to realize and take action. Another possible reasons are lacking access to to basic services, education, and employment opportunities, All of these perpetuate poverty.
Whatever you have stated are true. We need the proper opportunity and facilities is life to get out of poverty.

Whatever you have stated are true. We need the proper opportunity and facilities is life to get out of poverty.
That's right, people must also strive to elevate their financial statuses. They must not choose a work. When there's a will, there's a way.

In addition to that, another thing that makes people poor is that most of them don't have any idea on how to generate income being it online or offline.

In addition to that, another thing that makes people poor is that most of them don't have any idea on how to generate income being it online or offline.
That is true, there should be someone to help them, to train them so they can learn. But there are people who do not like to be coached. It is sad.

That is true, there should be someone to help them, to train them so they can learn. But there are people who do not like to be coached. It is sad.
We have those people in my society, they don't have money but try and acquire those skills without money, it'll be hard for them. I don't even know their stand.

We have those people in my society, they don't have money but try and acquire those skills without money, it'll be hard for them. I don't even know their stand.
The problem woth those people is they do ot accept change and challenge. They need to accept change to inspire them to learn the use of technology so they can earn and have something on their plates.

The problem woth those people is they do ot accept change and challenge. They need to accept change to inspire them to learn the use of technology so they can earn and have something on their plates.
If at all those people will hide this your advice and take a bold step. Well, i think as time goes on they'll discover what they've been missing all these years.

If at all those people will hide this your advice and take a bold step. Well, i think as time goes on they'll discover what they've been missing all these years.
They only need a family member to help their sibling to start a change of their mind's outlook. They only need help for their first step to start.

They only need a family member to help their sibling to start a change of their mind's outlook. They only need help for their first step to start.
My dear, this set of people are confusing. I tried helping one in my area with free mentorship, but anytime i go there to guide him, he'll be running up and down the house as if I'm there to play with him. Hmmm.

My dear, this set of people are confusing. I tried helping one in my area with free mentorship, but anytime i go there to guide him, he'll be running up and down the house as if I'm there to play with him. Hmmm.
Nah, that's nonsense, you better stop your interest in helping that person. I think he is afraid to learn because he has no background.That is understandable actions of that person.

Nah, that's nonsense, you better stop your interest in helping that person. I think he is afraid to learn because he has no background.That is understandable actions of that person.
Seriously I've stopped, i have a lot of tasks to cover each day, so i can't Waste my time with him. Maybe because his father is rich, that makes him come up with those actions.

Seriously I've stopped, i have a lot of tasks to cover each day, so i can't Waste my time with him. Maybe because his father is rich, that makes him come up with those actions.
If they are rich, there is no reason to teach him. he might be a graduate of a prestigious university. Never waste his time and your time.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member