What makes people poor?

Wrong choices of family members make people poor: I see with my own eyes such a mishap in Latin America. In Latin countries, it's still normal to marry in their teens, skipping schooling and both unemployed. And they begin to bear children and more children. So their family members feel themselves obliged to support the new family. A minimum pension grandmother forced to support around 40 people per day is what I witnessed. This grandmother (or grandfather) is forced into a miserable life. He/she can't pay any health insurance, can't purchase his/her drugs because her/his pension goes away in a few days to support such social parasites. That's why I don't believe at all in the modern philosophy of the poverty mentality because a Latin American third-aged doesn't have too much choice.

There are factors to consider as to why some people are poor. It might be their economic or cultural background born lazy or incapable, with no education, no skills. They might be satisfied with what they have in a day.

It might be their economic or cultural background born lazy or incapable, with no education, no skills. They might be satisfied with what they have in a day.
Unfortunately, that's the Latin lands mishap. Entire generations of illiteracy. Children whose parents and grandparents didn't end even the primary school, that see themselves compelled to underpaid and undeclared work (to get a regular employment, degrees are required and to participate to public examinations, degrees are required). Parents and grandparents lacking whatever skills and sometimes even neglectful towards children's education. So the children grow up lazy, only interested in playing games and watching soap operas on the TV, a lot of time believing a lot of money a day (near or far) will fall for them from the sky (or from the trees, as Latin peoples are great dreamers🤣).

Unfortunately, that's the Latin lands mishap. Entire generations of illiteracy. Children whose parents and grandparents didn't end even the primary school, that see themselves compelled to underpaid and undeclared work (to get a regular employment, degrees are required and to participate to public examinations, degrees are required). Parents and grandparents lacking whatever skills and sometimes even neglectful towards children's education. So the children grow up lazy, only interested in playing games and watching soap operas on the TV, a lot of time believing a lot of money a day (near or far) will fall for them from the sky (or from the trees, as Latin peoples are great dreamers🤣).
There is no money that falls from the sky, that's so weird for the parents in that country. They have to initiate something to inspire their kids to go to school, find a job after graduation or do business to uplift their poor situations.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member