What makes you happy?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.504150
Referral Credit
I think, there are many things that make us happy. They could be money, good health, sweet love, a happy home, a good job, a good look with a gorgeous body, and more. For me, There are many things that make me happy and they are good health, money, my loving and supportive family, my business, and of being a member of my favorite forums DBucks and RIF. RIF forum site makes me who I am today, building a new business because of the topics that relate about business. I learned many things on my first and favorite site. DBucks give me inspiration to explore things beyond my actual work as a university lecturer teaching Physics and Chemistry. I owe these sites my happiness. What about you?

To feel happy because of achieving something is also a wonderful feeling, Achieving success, a diploma during college graduation, and receiving gifts during birthdays and Christmas are what makes me happy.

We can be happy with a small gesture from a friend and a gift from our neighbor and or give gifts to our neighbors. In fact, I feel happy when I see my pet cat eating fast and looking healthy.

I am happy when the members of my family are successful and, above all, when they are in good health. There's nothing I can ask for more.

I think, there are many things that make us happy. They could be money, good health, sweet love, a happy home, a good job, a good look with a gorgeous body, and more. For me, There are many things that make me happy and they are good health, money, my loving and supportive family, my business, and of being a member of my favorite forums DBucks and RIF. RIF forum site makes me who I am today, building a new business because of the topics that relate about business. I learned many things on my first and favorite site. DBucks give me inspiration to explore things beyond my actual work as a university lecturer teaching Physics and Chemistry. I owe these sites my happiness. What about you?
Financial stability, good health and peace of mind are the three things that make we happy and content. That someone loves me be it friends or family members makes me happy too.

Financial stability, good health and peace of mind are the three things that make we happy and content. That someone loves me be it friends or family members makes me happy too.
They are good sources for happiness. If we're financially stable we feel happy peace of mind and contentment.

For me i do not really require something big to feel happy. Little things like having someone who understands me, someone i can talk to, someone who cares. Having a good game to play and so on would definitely make me happy.

For me i do not really require something big to feel happy. Little things like having someone who understands me, someone i can talk to, someone who cares. Having a good game to play and so on would definitely make me happy.
I am also happy seeing tasty and yummy food to eat. We can be happy in simple things like posting in forum sites 😁

These things definitely makes a person happy but major happiness comes from financial stability and contentment.

I am also happy seeing tasty and yummy food to eat. We can be happy in simple things like posting in forum sites 😁
Hehehe, i forgot to add the food part. There is this special kind of joy you feel when there is good food around. Yes posting on forums does make me happy as well, and making money, makes me super happy like Mr crabs.
Post automatically merged:

These things definitely makes a person happy but major happiness comes from financial stability and contentment.
Well said, the key ingredient there is contentment. No matter how you have, if you are not content, you can never be happy.

Last edited:
Hehehe, i forgot to add the food part. There is this special kind of joy you feel when there is good food around. Yes posting on forums does make me happy as well, and making money, makes me super happy like Mr crabs.
Good food really makes us happy and when the tummy is satisfied the body and mind both becomes cool.

Post automatically merged:

Well said, the key ingredient there is contentment. No matter how you have, if you are not content, you can never be happy.
Nice and yummy food makes us happy. We are excited to go to the dining table when sense the food cooked by our mom or elder sister. Like this lunch, I am so excited to eat because my sister cooks beef stew my favorite.

In my case, what makes me happy is being with my close friends and family, doing what I like, that is, dedicating time to my hobbies and thriving in my work, all of that is what makes me happy.

I am happy when the members of my family are successful and, above all, when they are in good health. There's nothing I can ask for more.
Seeing your family member happy and healthy is the most happiest thing in the world, and it makes us happy, all we want to see is their happiness and their success,

13,123Threads
98,596Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member