What makes you lose trust on the person that you love?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
There are many reasons that will force us to lose a trust that we have on someone, some times we see things what they did behind us and that makes us lose interest and trust that we have on them, and some times they do things IN front of us purposely to show us and that will make us lose trust. some time we expected more from them and when they are not what we expected we lose it, and some times when they break a promise and never do what they told us to do.
so what makes you lose trust on a person?

There are many reasons that will force us to lose a trust that we have on someone, some times we see things what they did behind us and that makes us lose interest and trust that we have on them, and some times they do things IN front of us purposely to show us and that will make us lose trust. some time we expected more from them and when they are not what we expected we lose it, and some times when they break a promise and never do what they told us to do.
so what makes you lose trust on a person?
I distrust my sister now as she gossiping bad things about me and my sons behind my back. I therefore avoid her contact as much as I can. I lost trust in my husband too as he always supported his mother's complains about me. I just continued with the relationship because of my children. I didn't want to deprive them of their father's love.

Cheating on me and telling lies are what I dislike about someone I love and my love for the person flies to the window right away. Let us not be a prisoner of love. We have our own lives.

Last edited:
I am an artist and writer. You either support me on my writing and artistic journeys, or you do not. Anyone who says that I can't earn money online, can't make it as a writer, asks me how my job search is going or how my schoolwork is going, instant loss of trust. Anyone who doubts or questions my abilities, or says that what I'm doing doesn't exist, we're done.

I don't have time for people like that anymore. They just waste my time. Writing and graphic design and artist work does exist and people who are in denial about it can shut up and leave.

Cheating me and telling lies is what I dislike about someone I love and my love for the person flies to the window right away. Let us not be a prisoner of love. We ave our own lives.
Telling lies is the worst thing someone could do to us, no matter what we should hear the truth and nothing but the truth, lei can't stay long and when we find out that it was not true we may get hearted and be sad.

I lose trust when the person isn't loyal. I lose trust when the person is a perpetual gossip.
That's an eternal problem the person we love turned to be a perpetual gossiper. I also hate gossip. It creates trouble and losses trust.

Cheating me and telling lies is what I dislike about someone I love and my love for the person flies to the window right away. Let us not be a prisoner of love. We ave our own lives.
I am now a free bird. I don't have to adjust with distrustful person. So I am leading a peaceful life now.

We all have our own ways of losing feelings for our loved one, some times we try to tell them and have discussion in order to improve things and not to lose interest, but too much ignorance is dangerous and it will make us lose interest and trust.

We all have our own ways of losing feelings for our loved one, some times we try to tell them and have discussion in order to improve things and not to lose interest, but too much ignorance is dangerous and it will make us lose interest and trust.
I have done such discussions several times with my husband and maybe that's the reason we pulled on for 34 years.

I loose trust on them when they are not being honest with the things they say and even what they do. Does who lie even about the most little things can't be fully trusted.

I lost trust on someone I love if he keeps on telling lies. There are individuals who like to create something malicious yet no bearing at all.
Those who create trouble never admit that they are cause of the trouble and love automatically dies for them.

I lose trust when the person isn't loyal. I lose trust when the person is a perpetual gossip.
People that gossip are does that can't keep a secret or keep things to themselves. I am the kind of person that like keeping some aspect of my life private, so a person who is always looking for what to gossip about is a huge turn off.

People that gossip are does that can't keep a secret or keep things to themselves. I am the kind of person that like keeping some aspect of my life private, so a person who is always looking for what to gossip about is a huge turn off.
Yesh it is a big turnoff to me too. Just be a loyal friend and that's it.

I lost trust on someone I love if he keeps on telling lies. There are individuals who like to create something malicious yet no bearing at all.
Yeah some peoples tell lie in order to cover their bad works and in order not to get guilty, and one lie leads to another lie and their life will be full of lie and that even makes their live difficulty and stressful.

Those who create trouble never admit that they are cause of the trouble and love automatically dies for them.
These set of people can also be called does who cause discord. They cause trouble but act like they know notting about it or like they did notting. This set of people are dangerous.

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member