What makes you lose trust on the person that you love?

Mostly cheating could let you lose trust in someone you love , but not only cheating though , and also bad behaviors that just started to be exhibited by the one you love , so you will lost trust.
true not only cheating but also not having something in common and not respecting each other will make use to lose trust on them.

Cheating me and telling lies is what I dislike about someone I love and my love for the person flies to the window right away. Let us not be a prisoner of love. We ave our own lives.
Yes that is true even me too I don't like someone to chat me and takings me a lies that is a very bad thing something like this can make you to lose a trust on a person you like.

Mostly cheating could let you lose trust in someone you love , but not only cheating though , and also bad behaviors that just started to be exhibited by the one you love , so you will lost trust.
That's one is usually occurred when someone is in relationship with one another. There are some that move on after realizing that their partner is cheating on them. It's a choice.

That's one is usually occurred when someone is in relationship with one another. There are some that move on after realizing that their partner is cheating on them. It's a choice.
Cheating is the worst thing that you can do to your partner, especially if your partner is a good person and if they love you the most cheating on them is the most stupidest thing.

I lost trust on someone I love if he keeps on telling lies. There are individuals who like to create something malicious yet no bearing at all.
Yes, you can love a liar or one that cheats a lot. You wouldn't be able to stand such a person. So losing interest is eminent.

Telling lies is the worst thing someone could do to us, no matter what we should hear the truth and nothing but the truth, lei can't stay long and when we find out that it was not true we may get hearted and be sad.
You're so right on your contention why lose trust on the person especially to the one we love of tells a lie many times without even showing a remorseful face. It's discouraging to the bones.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, you can love a liar or one that cheats a lot. You wouldn't be able to stand such a person. So losing interest is eminent.
Agree with you mate. We can love a pretentious liar if we lack evidence but as soon as the person is caught the feeling will be replaced with hatred.

You're so right on your contention why lose trust on the person especially to the one we love of tells a lie many times without even showing a remorseful face. It's discouraging to the bones.
I have seen some peoples who enjoy telling lie, i don't know what they get out of it but they love lying.

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member