What makes you lose trust on the person that you love?

These set of people can also be called does who cause discord. They cause trouble but act like they know notting about it or like they did notting. This set of people are dangerous.
Yes, they are and I had to deal with many like this in the family and the society around me. I avoid such people.

Yes, they are and I had to deal with many like this in the family and the society around me. I avoid such people.
By the way don't feel bad for you feel bad for them, because they are going to live with their self for ever, and imagine how other peoples treat them.

By the way don't feel bad for you feel bad for them, because they are going to live with their self for ever, and imagine how other peoples treat them.
I avoid them so that I am not hurt time and again. I have to be firm and rude at times with such people so that they stay away from me.

I avoid them so that I am not hurt time and again. I have to be firm and rude at times with such people so that they stay away from me.
Yeah in order not to see them again and in order not to feel that feeling it is mandatory t show them you are not welling to talk to them and wan to be with them.

True, when we live in this world no one is perfect and no one is permanent and yeah no one will protect his or her promises, even if they are a good person there are some times where protecting a promise get hard and impossible.

Yeah in order not to see them again and in order not to feel that feeling it is mandatory t show them you are not welling to talk to them and wan to be with them.
Mischievous people have to be dealt with firmly.

Betrayal and deception. Some of my ex-partners have lied to me and cheated on me. The first one apologized and promised not to do it again, but he did it the second time. As a result, I dumped him. There is no need to stay in a lie-filled relationship. I didn't give the second one another chance because it did the same thing. You can forgive, but it is not worth it to give that person another chance. There's a tendency that they'll do it again.

Betrayal and deception. Some of my ex-partners have lied to me and cheated on me. The first one apologized and promised not to do it again, but he did it the second time. As a result, I dumped him. There is no need to stay in a lie-filled relationship. I didn't give the second one another chance because it did the same thing. You can forgive, but it is not worth it to give that person another chance. There's a tendency that they'll do it again.
Just the opposite happened to me. I was blamed of infidelity which I was not by my husband and I never forgave him for that until his death. I had walked out of his life with my two sons but had to come back to him as I did not get a good job.

Those who create trouble never admit that they are cause of the trouble and love automatically dies for them.
That is true and there is no second chance for a person like that. he must disappear from our lives to feel happy and at peace of mind.

Last edited:
That is true and there is no second for a person like that. he must disappear from our lives to feel happy and at peace of mind.
That's true. Such people should be cut off from life like a rotten arm.

That's true. Such people should be cut off from life like a rotten arm.
That's right they don't have rights to kill our happiness. They must have not been born. Let's consider they don't exist.

That's right they don't have rights to kill our happiness. They must have not been born. Let's consider they don't exist.
We have to think they don't exist or we will make ourselves sick.

It's a very bad experience, this person is the kind of person I can't stay a single day without calling her. We had fun and everything but I started to notice that she hardly check on me. That's where the problem started.

Mostly cheating could let you lose trust in someone you love , but not only cheating though , and also bad behaviors that just started to be exhibited by the one you love , so you will lost trust.

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member