What was the first online site you ever worked on?

FoxyLady73

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.878000
Referral Credit
I used to belong to a Q&A site called Webanswers which has now closed. It paid through Google Adsense and I absolutely loved it. I couldn't wait to get there after I finished work each day. Members would answer questions asked by other members of the site or people from outside and we would try to help. I began working on it in 2011 but it unfortunately closed around a year later with some talk of the owners running off with all the money. What was your first online site?

My first online pay to is called Beruby (it still exists, until I know) and it mainly offered tons of cashback opportunities together with simple earning tasks (for ex., doing research, visit this and that site, sign up here and there). When I moved to my current country, I had to leave Beruby, as the platform I was using was European countries based and the Latin American Beruby in my country wasn't the same worth of the European one (no offers to fit my needs).

My first online pay to is called Beruby (it still exists, until I know) and it mainly offered tons of cashback opportunities together with simple earning tasks (for ex., doing research, visit this and that site, sign up here and there). When I moved to my current country, I had to leave Beruby, as the platform I was using was European countries based and the Latin American Beruby in my country wasn't the same worth of the European one (no offers to fit my needs).

Good that Beruby was a helpful earning site for you in the past. It's unfortunate that the platform didn't have as many offers in your current country.
Post automatically merged:

I used to belong to a Q&A site called Webanswers which has now closed. It paid through Google Adsense and I absolutely loved it. I couldn't wait to get there after I finished work each day. Members would answer questions asked by other members of the site or people from outside and we would try to help. I began working on it in 2011 but it unfortunately closed around a year later with some talk of the owners running off with all the money. What was your first online site?

Sorry to hear about your experience with Webanswers and the closure of the site. It sounds like you really enjoyed being a part of the community and helping others.

The first site I worked on was an online survey site called Keeprewarding, I think to this day that website is still operational, they also had offers.

i just remember the name of the site I earlier talked about it was called postloop. it was the first site I ever made my first dollar and j was grateful
I worked on Postloop and if I remember the pay was quite good. I was Sprite1950 there. You probably remember me from Forumcoin too as I remember you :)

Good that Beruby was a helpful earning site for you in the past. It's unfortunate that the platform didn't have as many offers in your current country.
Post automatically merged:
It's mostly designed for top tier countries, as it's headquartered in Spain (at least, it was headquartered in Spain until I could participate). Now, I substituted Beruby with WowApp, as this one counts on international features.

I worked on Postloop and if I remember the pay was quite good. I was Sprite1950 there. You probably remember me from Forumcoin too as I remember you :)
Yeah I can remember the username. I think you were also on BMF . it seems you left posting on forums for a long while now.

My first online job was oDesk. I wrote articles there. I earned handsomely but it's site name was changed to is iWriter and got lost so I never applied under a new name.
I tried along various times to join iWriter, but unfortunately, when I came to know that site it was too late: it had closed yet, not accepting new users any more.

I tried along various times to join iWriter, but unfortunately, when I came to know that site it was too late: it had closed yet, not accepting new users any more.
I also learned it from the posters on RIF that iWriter no longer accepts new applicants, however, someone said that it would accept new applicants this year.

It's mostly designed for top tier countries, as it's headquartered in Spain (at least, it was headquartered in Spain until I could participate). Now, I substituted Beruby with WowApp, as this one counts on international features.

It's good you found WowApp as an alternative with international features. I would love to hear more about your experience with WowApp and how one can earn from it?

It's good you found WowApp as an alternative with international features. I would love to hear more about your experience with WowApp and how one can earn from it?
First of all, there is a lot of cashback opportunities with partners e-shops. Then there are surveys and the good of the story is the presence of In-Brain and TapResearch, that pay disqualifications and partial completions too. Then there is the login daily reward. What I don't advice is to download games (there is a pay to play activity) because they overload the ROM and drain the battery, that's more expensive than the crumbs earned to play. I'm not sure if it still pays to chat with friends.

I think I would go with read.cash, though there where other sites before this but read.cash was the beginning of everything for me.
Yes a lot of people started making dollars from this site. Maybe because they were not so strict

There's no forever. Those sites with good pays shut down and left only sweet memories that will never come back, so while the sites like DBucks, RIF, Microlikes are still here with us, let's utilize our time and potential because of the fact that there's no site to serve Eternal.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member