Which crypto trading site do you use?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
As you already know there are many crypto trading websites, and finding also choosing lefit website is the best thing we have to do before investing our money on crypto, so which crypto trading website do you choose and why its your favorite?

I don't have any i am using at the moment but for me what i am actually after is how to learn crypto trading and forex trading. I am looking for sites that would break things down for me in the simplest of ways.

Before Binance exchange was launched (2017) I had used several crypto exchanges like Crex24, Yobit etc. I have also used Binance, but currently I prefer trading on local crypto exchanges, so I don't need to convert local money to USD. Even the Tokocrypto exchange has been acquired by Binance.

You could use the crypto exchange that you are in need because some coins you did not find on Binance and find on Gate Io or find on Kraken or Kucoin so this remains possible to merge between multiple ones.
A few years ago there was an airdrop from Coinpayment wallet, and there was only one exchange that provided the coins so we had to join to exchange the coins, so we couldn't rely on just one crypto exchange.

Before Binance exchange was launched (2017) I had used several crypto exchanges like Crex24, Yobit etc. I have also used Binance, but currently I prefer trading on local crypto exchanges, so I don't need to convert local money to USD. Even the Tokocrypto exchange has been acquired by Binance.
I tried yobit when i was working for cryptotalk forum, the forum pays with yobit trading site and the downside of yobit is that they have very huge withdrawal fee for bitcoin and etherum, after that i never tried yobit for trading, i like stormgain, its user friendly.

I tried yobit when i was working for cryptotalk forum, the forum pays with yobit trading site and the downside of yobit is that they have very huge withdrawal fee for bitcoin and etherum, after that i never tried yobit for trading, i like stormgain, its user friendly.
You are not required to cash out bitcoin, you could cash out to advcash and then later exchange with magnetic exchange to litecoin wallet so this is how it operates.

You are not required to cash out bitcoin, you could cash out to advcash and then later exchange with magnetic exchange to litecoin wallet so this is how it operates.
Okey that's also another option to withdraw our funds, like i mentioned it above i was paid in the yobit, i have tried gambling on yobit like dice but never come to earn much since its 50-50 winind chance.

Okey that's also another option to withdraw our funds, like i mentioned it above i was paid in the yobit, i have tried gambling on yobit like dice but never come to earn much since its 50-50 winind chance.
Dice is a game for kids. You need to invest in airdrop on Yobit like doing such actions to get such daily rewards and they exist. From the dice you could cherish like to get your 1 % daily to do 5 dice games in some coins condition.

Dice is a game for kids. You need to invest in airdrop on Yobit like doing such actions to get such daily rewards and they exist. From the dice you could cherish like to get your 1 % daily to do 5 dice games in some coins condition.
You are right its never a profitable game and even if i get some money from dice i will lose it in some time after playing for a wile the algorithm will make us lose our earnings.

You are right its never a profitable game and even if i get some money from dice i will lose it in some time after playing for a wile the algorithm will make us lose our earnings.
Exactly the algorithm is not choosing results by a matter of chance even if they show verified hash seed what happens exactly is that they lower the chance or even change the interval of numbers without letting you know on these tricked games.

Exactly the algorithm is not choosing results by a matter of chance even if they show verified hash seed what happens exactly is that they lower the chance or even change the interval of numbers without letting you know on these tricked games.
Yeah, they say its provable fair game but you can see that after few games you will lose every bet you place and that makes me mad, even they play some mind games, they let you win some games and you think that they are letting me win amd you will increase your bet and after few games you lose huge funds.

Yeah, they say its provable fair game but you can see that after few games you will lose every bet you place and that makes me mad, even they play some mind games, they let you win some games and you think that they are letting me win amd you will increase your bet and after few games you lose huge funds.
This is the only reason that I am saying that because if you play in live roulette where there is a real agent playing in roulette and people placing bets it could work but against a computer so how guarantee that the algorithm hasn't changed?

As for me i use Binance,Varl,Yellowcard and cex.I have had a good experience on these platforms because they are tailored for my needs as a person who has some trading activities.Some of these platforms even have local presence.this for a while never used to happen for me.

As for me i use Binance,Varl,Yellowcard and cex.I have had a good experience on these platforms because they are tailored for my needs as a person who has some trading activities.Some of these platforms even have local presence.this for a while never used to happen for me.
That's very good, if you are experienced and master all the features available on exchanges such as Binance, Cex, Varl and Yellowcard. One of the keys to making a profit in trading commodities, whether forex, shares and crypto, is knowing and mastering all the available features so you can use them optimally.

That's very good, if you are experienced and master all the features available on exchanges such as Binance, Cex, Varl and Yellowcard. One of the keys to making a profit in trading commodities, whether forex, shares and crypto, is knowing and mastering all the available features so you can use them optimally.
That is very true,though i am still learning all the features,it is work in progress to have full hands on experience on these trading platforms.I am glad that i know my work around on the platforms and can navigate through the platforms with ease.

This is the only reason that I am saying that because if you play in live roulette where there is a real agent playing in roulette and people placing bets it could work but against a computer so how guarantee that the algorithm hasn't changed?
You are right if their is a person who will manage the game and if its live game with the player is human then that will be some how safer than those with bot one, since they are working for profit they don't want to lose any money.

Right now I'm using Stormgain, although I also use Kraken exchange and Quantfury, but most of my trades are carried out on Stormgain, plus it has some very good advantages.

Right now I'm using Stormgain, although I also use Kraken exchange and Quantfury, but most of my trades are carried out on Stormgain, plus it has some very good advantages.
It has the lowest fee on the market compared to some other trading platforms plus it is secure since the cash out is carried out by the call verification system or SMS verification.

12,034Threads
92,821Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member