Which do you prefer now online or offline shopping?

Online shopping is convenient but I always have doubts about whether my order is the real one when it arrives home. I am always a victim of fraudulent items online. I prefer offline shopping. I can see well the defects.

I prefer both, and it depends on what I am going to buy.
When laziness strikes, I just order online, but when it comes to appliances, clothes, or footwear, as much as possible, I order them offline since I want to try them before buying them, especially the appliances, to see if they are working properly.

I prefer offline shopping because I like instant gratification and I don't like to wait for delivery. It's also nice to try on clothes before buying them.

I prefer offline shopping because I like instant gratification and I don't like to wait for delivery. It's also nice to try on clothes before buying them.
This is my same stances you just have to see what you are buying so you don't get what you never wanted.

I prefer to buy offline. I can see well the items I will want to buy. If buy clothes I can fit them in the fitting section but if buy clothes online, I can fit them . It so risky because they might not for me.

I prefer to buy offline. I can see well the items I will want to buy. If buy clothes I can fit them in the fitting section but if buy clothes online, I can fit them . It so risky because they might not for me.
That is the advantage of offline shopping, we can see the product for our self, and there will be less scamming and we can choose the bet products for our self.

That is the advantage of offline shopping, we can see the product for our self, and there will be less scamming and we can choose the bet products for our self.
I have the phobia buying items online. What's delivered to me were fake items and my money disappeared and landed onto the wrong hands wrong online sellers.

I have the phobia buying items online. What's delivered to me were fake items and my money disappeared and landed onto the wrong hands wrong online sellers.
Yeah, it is the most common thing that happens to most of us, also in my country the thing the show us and the thing the deliver to us is so different and that is what makes me to buy things in person by going to store.

Yeah, it is the most common thing that happens to most of us, also in my country the thing the show us and the thing the deliver to us is so different and that is what makes me to buy things in person by going to store.
Time comes no more people to buy items online because of the modus operandi of delivering the wrong items. They have to stop their fraudulent acts if they want to succeed in their businesses.

This is one of the bad sides of online shopping. You might not get exactly what you ordered for

I prefer online shopping nowadays because it is more convenient. I can shop right in the comfort of our home. Moreover, I get to enjoy free shipping deals.
Free shipping deals is one of the perks of online shopping is what people enjoy snd indulge it. You get delivered to your doorstep.

This is one of the bad sides of online shopping. You might not get exactly what you ordered for
Yes, that is true and I am always a victim of this. I stopped buying items online. There are many fraud sellers online.

Yes, that is true and I am always a victim of this. I stopped buying items online. There are many fraud sellers online.
That's right so many fraudulent people online disguising as business owners which is really bad

Time comes no more people to buy items online because of the modus operandi of delivering the wrong items. They have to stop their fraudulent acts if they want to succeed in their businesses.
That is true, if a business owner needs to make a difference and if they want to grow their business providing the right and quality product is mandatory, and they need to tell the truth about their products before we buy it.

13,136Threads
98,697Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member