• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Which is the best way to monetize a website or blog?

bluesky

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.524250
Referral Credit
There are several ways to monetize your website or blog. But, among all the available methods, which is the best one and why?

There are several ways to monetize your website or blog. But, among all the available methods, which is the best one and why?
I think Google Adsense is the best way monetize a website or blog ... Amazon also offers it but I don't know much about it..

AdSense is the best. I think yes, it does take time to be approved, but I do not know the platforms that offer better pay than AdSense. To monitize a blog, you also need traffic on some occasions. It can be very hard since there are hundreds of websites. Some website owners offer tasks where you visit pages and click adds for a little bit of money. I also do these tasks to make about a dollar.

What works best for me is to pick a product or service with a good affiliate commission and advertise it on my page myself instead of using AdSense with a tiny cashflow. Or maybe even using that space to build referrals for personal reasons, like growing my Discussion Bucks following.

Adsense is king in a lot of ways, but you can do other things on top of that to increase income as well. Not just with ads, but with sponsorships and partnerships with companies. You could for example do a deal with a company to make content about a product and put ads on the page as well as get paid by the company for advertising their product.

I quite agree with the thoughts of others here,configuring an ad network is the basic of monetization of a blog and website but having some affilliate links of what aligns with your content and building a brand is what can fetch even the bigger cash for one who is in this line of business.

I think Google Adsense is the best way monetize a website or blog ... Amazon also offers it but I don't know much about it..
Google Adsense may be the best, but it is not admitting new members so easily.

Last edited:
I think that there are many different kind of ways in order to monetise your blog or website. The very first thing you need to make sure is that you generate enough traffic initially. However, selecting the right kind of advertising network is also one of the main things. This means that you must opt for a high-paying, professional advertising network.

Google AdSense is always helping web users to monetize their websites. But the content of the website must be attractive to get traffic because that's one reference to acquire Google AdSense.

I think that Google adsense could be a great way to get your website monetised. I really recommend using Adsense along with other advertising networks and this also helps people to generate more revenue. I think that adsense is pretty strict when it comes to monetising networks. You need to have really high-quality blog if you are thinking about getting accepted by adsense.

I think that Google adsense could be a great way to get your website monetised. I really recommend using Adsense along with other advertising networks and this also helps people to generate more revenue. I think that adsense is pretty strict when it comes to monetising networks. You need to have really high-quality blog if you are thinking about getting accepted by adsense.
That's what Google wants everyone who wants to monetize their websites though submitting quality contents. It's one way to generate revenue and web traffic. It's one factor to acquire a Google AdSense.

That's what Google wants everyone who wants to monetize their websites though submitting quality contents. It's one way to generate revenue and web traffic. It's one factor to acquire a Google AdSense.

Yeah, everyone wants to get monetised. The fact remains that you may need to apply for an account on adsense. This is the only way to get monetised. You must comply with rules and regulations and make sure that you fulfil all the requirements. This is also the case with other advertising networks as well.

The best way to monetize a website or blog is through a combination of display ads, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, and selling your own products or services.

There is no best way to monetize a blog or website. The different methods that are available like showing ads, affiliate marketing, selling products and services acquires different knowledge. There are some people that has both affiliate program and ads on there website but earn mostly with affiliate while some is a different story.

Not all the people can get an adsense account. This is why they end up signing up for alternative monetisation companies. There are many of them. I think that Adsterra is also one of the best advertising networks. You must have a really great website in order to work with them.

Not all the people can get an adsense account. This is why they end up signing up for alternative monetisation companies. There are many of them. I think that Adsterra is also one of the best advertising networks. You must have a really great website in order to work with them.
It has lower requirements for getting approved than Adsense so it could be considered as the best alternative if you get your website rejected from the Adsense monetization plan.

I dont know much about this cause it's not my field but i think one of the best ways to monetize your blog or site is through advertising. You could offer paid ads services on your site.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back