• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Which is the best way to monetize a website or blog?

I dont know much about this cause it's not my field but i think one of the best ways to monetize your blog or site is through advertising. You could offer paid ads services on your site.
Most people switch to monetization platforms because to reach the level of paying money to a website to place an advertisement you need to have a big number of members in your community not just 10 inactive signups.

I'm pretty sure the *best* way to monetize a website or blog is by selling your own products or services. All other methods are you trying to skim off of someone else's marketing and sales funnel, and that really can't give you as much profit as selling your own stuff.

The other problem is that you really don't know about the marketing and sales funnels of other companies and can't tell what their plan to attract customers is or how your website really fits into their plan. If you are selling your own product, you control the entire funnel. Frankly, most people looking to monetize a website should start by launching a product on their own just so they know what businesses they should be making advertising deals with, and what their website can best sell to people. Until you start selling, you're working in a vacuum and can't see your customers or site visitors and what either of them want.

You also dodge issues having to do with affiliate and ad networks' cookie use. Another advantage: with the launch of your own product, you can start making money from Day 1, rather than having to wait around for ad networks to approve your site or sponsors to find you.

Last edited:
AdSense is the best. I think yes, it does take time to be approved, but I do not know the platforms that offer better pay than AdSense. To monitize a blog, you also need traffic on some occasions. It can be very hard since there are hundreds of websites. Some website owners offer tasks where you visit pages and click adds for a little bit of money. I also do these tasks to make about a dollar.
Adsense is the best but it takes time to earn with it and that is why some people don't like it. Some people use propeller ads

The most effective technique to monetize a website or blog is determined by your niche and audience. Consider affiliate marketing, sponsored content, selling products/services, or using display adverts. Experiment to find out what works with your content and engages your audience while also delivering long-term money.
It depends if you are forcing users to disable ad blockers and rely only on the advertisement or if you are someone more realistic and consider other activities on your site like selling services to handle differences and don't consider ads as the only source of income for the site.

Monetizing a blog or a website entails many different approaches. Some of these are Google AdSense, affiliate marketing (Commission Junction), selling products or services, offering coaching, and many more. I tried Google AdSense before, but it took me over a year to reach $100.

Monetizing a blog or a website entails many different approaches. Some of these are Google AdSense, affiliate marketing (Commission Junction), selling products or services, offering coaching, and many more. I tried Google AdSense before, but it took me over a year to reach $100.
A year to reach 100 $ is similar to 8 $ per month but it seems a little more from paid to post-site earnings for a living doesn't do anything on the life just for some daily expenses you need to debit the hosting price and advertisement.

Both website and blogs have their requirements for monetizing, but in order to monetize you need a clicks on the contents you create and post on both the websites and blogs. but advertising your web or blog will get you a lots of users.
By the way, it isn't intensive because some people offer a job to search a blog browse some pages, and click one ad and think that Google Adsense is a group of idiots who are sending him money and will not observe there is intensive in the middle of way and lose their account for free by these illegal practices.

I cannot say about others, but network ad based monetization has worked for me more than anything else. I have used multiple ad networks and I have made money form most ad networks I have used on my site. The ad network that I am using currently is Adsense

I have used multiple ad networks and I have made money form most ad networks I have used on my site.
What are those ad networks? Can you please list them, so that it may help many individuals like me, By the way, will such ad networks work on blogger blogs also?

What are those ad networks? Can you please list them, so that it may help many individuals like me, By the way, will such ad networks work on blogger blogs also?
What I could interfere in this discussion that ad approval for monetize website on Google Adsense seems quite hard if not impossible but by other networks like Yllix or A Ads there is lower approval conditions.

What do you think about those big ads that cover entire content and you must click X before you can continue?
It is related to Google Adsense pop-unders ads and this could generate little revenue from clicking on the ad by fault before being redirected to the final destination and counted as revenue for the ad owner.

When people ask these questions, I just laugh because in my years of studying site monetization, I can't come out with what I would rightly consider the best approach to site monetization. The monetization strategy that works for you might definitely not work for me. It depends on the kind of site, the target audience, the traffic level that one can determine the best site monetization approach.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member