Which paid to post forum has the highest possible daily earning potential? | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Which paid to post forum has the highest possible daily earning potential?

I don't know because most of the forums more or less the same, but still I find easier to earn from IF.
You might find it easier to earn there but it has a cap. The site with the highest earning potential has no realistic cap. And that's beer money forum.

I will say it's trendri forum with reason why am saying so is that you need to consider the post rate but they only accept few post per day but they pay good rate up-to 0.24cent per post but you will only be allow to make only 10 post

I will say it's trendri forum with reason why am saying so is that you need to consider the post rate but they only accept few post per day but they pay good rate up-to 0.24cent per post but you will only be allow to make only 10 post
The secret to increase earnings from PTP forums is to participate in many of them, in the case your main online activity is forum posting.
If you're counting on earnings in one day, it's not enough, until today I haven't seen any that allow you to earn at least 1 dollar per day.
To earn a dollar per day, you can't count on forums (until its owners are billionaire, so they can afford), but on PTW socials like hive or steemit.

Probably beer money forum but I'm not interesting majority of people just there to make money and not to discuss

The problem is I don't want to get paid through crypto but through paypal and to reach threshold of 50k is just impossible. It will take an year time or more for me.

I suppose the only way to not wait centuries for a BMF Paypal payment is to dedicate to it tons of hours per day (but it's dangerous: tons of posts can result in a ban, as there the heavy posting user is perceived as a spammer).

I also think so; it will take years to reach 50k points to withdraw money through PayPal. I have thought to get the payments from crypto now. I cannot wait for years. Also, since I have heard that posting a lot is considered spamming there, I have limited my posts to 2-4 per day.