• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Which paid to post forum has the highest possible daily earning potential?

pI can earn $1 per day on Bizdustry from 5 topics and 10 posts (total 15)
I suppose you have a VIP account at Bizdustry and it should take a many hours per day commitment to reach a dollar per day. If I don't mistake, now Bizdustry is a legal person, so many people residing both in various European and Mercosur countries should open a VAT number to legally declare these earnings in the tax report.

Ps.: yes, dear @Augusta, I'm aware I need to complete the trial quota. I'm taking it on account. It's not the first time I bump in a such a requirement in a PTP forum

Last edited:
I suppose you have a VIP account at Bizdustry and it should take a many hours per day commitment to reach a dollar per day. If I don't mistake, now Bizdustry is a legal person, so many people residing both in various European and Mercosur countries should open a VAT number to legally declare these earnings in the tax report.

Ps.: yes, dear @Augusta, I'm aware I need to complete the trial quota. I'm taking it on account. It's not the first time I bump in a such a requirement in a PTP forum
I do not know of legal considerations related to using Bizdustry as I have not declated any kind of earnings and tax report. However, it is true that it is not possible to make at amount for everyone on Bizdustry.

I do not know of legal considerations related to using Bizdustry as I have not declated any kind of earnings and tax report. However, it is true that it is not possible to make at amount for everyone on Bizdustry.
The tax report concerning all online earnings is a mishap typical of the Western countries, both northern and southern, including third world countries like mine. If you don't declare to R.S.I., there is the risk to get severely find (R.S.I. easily discovers these earnings because all the banks, the fintechs and even Paypal and the CEXs are compelled by the governments to report each single activity from each resident).

I quite remember the time that the owner of Bizdustry wanted to send crypto to me for his task that I completed here on Discussion Bucks, he had to tell me to send my personal details to him.

It seems like staff on Bizdustry are making a killing out of it. I think it has the highest paying rates for posting for staff.
That's true. Until recently, Bizdustry was also giving staff bonus where staff earned from the pool of funds.

That's true. Until recently, Bizdustry was also giving staff bonus where staff earned from the pool of funds.
It is good that Bizdustry values and rewards their staff well. It can be very motivating to be a staff on the site. As a staff on Discussion Bucks, I earn quite well too.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member