• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Which paid to post forum has the highest possible daily earning potential?

I don't know because most of the forums more or less the same, but still I find easier to earn from IF.
You might find it easier to earn there but it has a cap. The site with the highest earning potential has no realistic cap. And that's beer money forum.

If you're counting on earnings in one day, it's not enough, until today I haven't seen any that allow you to earn at least 1 dollar per day.
We used to have it then in RIF where we can earn at least a dollar daily. But it has been reduced now to 30 cents

I will say it's trendri forum with reason why am saying so is that you need to consider the post rate but they only accept few post per day but they pay good rate up-to 0.24cent per post but you will only be allow to make only 10 post
The secret to increase earnings from PTP forums is to participate in many of them, in the case your main online activity is forum posting.
If you're counting on earnings in one day, it's not enough, until today I haven't seen any that allow you to earn at least 1 dollar per day.
To earn a dollar per day, you can't count on forums (until its owners are billionaire, so they can afford), but on PTW socials like hive or steemit.

You might find it easier to earn there but it has a cap. The site with the highest earning potential has no realistic cap. And that's beer money forum.

There is a risk in BMF, any time you get banned . It's better to restrict your posts there.

Probably beer money forum but I'm not interesting majority of people just there to make money and not to discuss

The problem is I don't want to get paid through crypto but through paypal and to reach threshold of 50k is just impossible. It will take an year time or more for me.

I also think so; it will take years to reach 50k points to withdraw money through PayPal. I have thought to get the payments from crypto now. I cannot wait for years. Also, since I have heard that posting a lot is considered spamming there, I have limited my posts to 2-4 per day.

I don't know where all this is coming from. If you don't post thrash, no one would ban you. Used to earn close to 50 cents on BMF and never got banned.
There is a risk in BMF, any time you get banned . It's better to restrict your posts there.

To earn 50 cents per day on BMF demands a lot of effort, as only 5 posts per hour are allowed. I also don't remember where I read that after the 5 posts in one hour is necessary to skip the following hour. If it's correct, it demands 20 hours per day to reach 50 cents (unless the company review section still pays 5 cents per topic: in any way, this section is a hardship for users who don't live in an English speaking country, as companies that don't use English language are not allowed).

I don't know because most of the forums more or less the same, but still I find easier to earn from IF.
Yes a lot or almost all of them are paying very little now but trebdri gives about 4 cents for threads but must be long write ups

Presently, I am not active on Trendri but I have been hearing lots of good reviews about the site which gives me a feeling that I should spend some time there.
Yes, you can give it a try if you have the time for it. As I have stated you would need to write long sentences to earn better.

I'm considering joining Trendri if it happens some of my pay to tasks fail or for any reason I must stop any activity (it could happen if the government in my country bans the cryptocurrencies, as my main PTWs only pay cryptos). In such a case, I would need a substitute pay to and Trendri should be the ideal. I wouldn't worry with long sentences.

I'm considering joining Trendri if it happens some of my pay to tasks fail or for any reason I must stop any activity (it could happen if the government in my country bans the cryptocurrencies, as my main PTWs only pay cryptos). In such a case, I would need a substitute pay to and Trendri should be the ideal. I wouldn't worry with long sentences.
Yeah you can try trendri there too. it's a good site that you can work on but you need to have the time to type long sentence

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member