Who financed your college education?

I never complained about grades. My only consolation is that I get better grades in subjects that most of the dean Listers have low grades lol.
I have students deans lists but they flunked in my subject. What a shame they failed to prove their status as a scholar per se. It's also tiresome memorising lessons of minor subjects.

I have students deans lists but they flunked in my subject. What a shame they failed to prove their status as a scholar per se. It's also tiresome memorising lessons of minor subjects.
I have a dean's lister classmate before who joined our group but she realized she has to separate from us because we don't study during break time, we spend breaktime eating lol.

I have a dean's lister classmate before who joined our group but she realized she has to separate from us because we don't study during break time, we spend breaktime eating lol.
😁That's good to her, it's really enjoyable having friends to bond with during our free time. Studying our lessons aren't easy, we look like being overused 🤣.

😁That's good to her, it's really enjoyable having friends to bond with during our free time. Studying our lessons aren't easy, we look like being overused 🤣.
We pity her, she asked what book are we reading as we got better grades in most subjects lol. She's just good at memorizing theories and concepts.

We pity her, she asked what book are we reading as we got better grades in most subjects lol. She's just good at memorizing theories and concepts.
Nah she applied the lowest level of thinking and route learning. It's best to apply the other areas like comprehension, analysis evaluation, application and synthesis to sharpen her brain that's getting brain damaged 😁.

Nah she applied the lowest level of thinking and route learning. It's best to apply the other areas like comprehension, analysis evaluation, application and synthesis to sharpen her brain that's getting brain damaged 😁.
You are correct. It's not exploring and using all the faculties of the mind.

You are correct. It's not exploring and using all the faculties of the mind.
There's nothing to learn kn memorization. It's an obsolete learning style. The parents money on financing their kids tuition must be worth of their learning acquisition.

There's nothing to learn kn memorization. It's an obsolete learning style. The parents money on financing their kids tuition must be worth of their learning acquisition.
I agree with you.

Yes, so true and the more this time with our sinking economy education becomes more expensive in the private sectors far different in colleges and universities owned by government, education is 100%free.

The education offered by governmental institutes in here is also almost free. This is because students pay a very low monthly fees. The main problem here is that the administration of governmental institute is very corrupt. This is why they tend to gain benefits and they never spend money in order to promote education. This is why educational system in some countries is not so great.

I am lucky that there is an affordable public university at that time of my college year. My parents cannot give me allowance as my sister is also studying at the same time and my brother too. My aunt who has no child is the one that gives me allowance

The education offered by governmental institutes in here is also almost free. This is because students pay a very low monthly fees. The main problem here is that the administration of governmental institute is very corrupt. This is why they tend to gain benefits and they never spend money in order to promote education. This is why educational system in some countries is not so great.
That is not a good example of a government wanting to corrupt the education of the nation's future leaders. In my country, there is a Commission on Audit ( COA) responsible for auditing nationwide for all government offices, colleges, and universities.

My parents paid for all educational needs starting from kindergarten, elementary school to college education. Even so, in my spare time I can make money as a stock trader, on campus I also joined the business and investment consultant team.
It's very unusual for a student to engage in stock trading, that is very laudable. It's also an exceptional talent to become an investment consultant. Congratulations.

I lost my dad when I was a toddler and my mom was the bread winner of the family. I had a scholarship and my college education was totally free. And being a Gold medalist in the University throughout, I even got stipend for books. My mom earned very well being a professor and a good psychologist. She gave me my daily allowances. And I also took a Science tuition class to earn some extra. I had started saving a little from that young age.

It's very unusual for a student to engage in stock trading, that is very laudable. It's also an exceptional talent to become an investment consultant. Congratulations.
At the economics faculty, most of the students have tried stock trading. Also in business and financial consultations led by experienced lecturers, students often help with teams, isn't your campus doing the same thing?

I lost my dad when I was a toddler and my mom was the bread winner of the family. I had a scholarship and my college education was totally free. And being a Gold medalist in the University throughout, I even got stipend for books. My mom earned very well being a professor and a good psychologist. She gave me my daily allowances. And I also took a Science tuition class to earn some extra. I had started saving a little from that young age.
You have an excellent educational background. Your mom was also having a very good source of income, so sad your dad passed away when you were a toddler. He might have been the happiest dad seeing you graduate with flying colors.

At the economics faculty, most of the students have tried stock trading. Also in business and financial consultations led by experienced lecturers, students often help with teams, isn't your campus doing the same thing?
I am also an economics graduate, we were only exposed to concepts but not actual. job situations.

Living in England, UK any education such as school and college between the age of 16 and 19 is fully funded by the government to ensure that every child gets an education and a college education to help them into the real world of work.

I am forever thankful this is the case with the place I live as I could only imagine how many would end up doing without due to parents not being able to afford it otherwise.

Living in England, UK any education such as school and college between the age of 16 and 19 is fully funded by the government to ensure that every child gets an education and a college education to help them into the real world of work.

I am forever thankful this is the case with the place I live as I could only imagine how many would end up doing without due to parents not being able to afford it otherwise.
You are very lucky to live in England, my country only affords free school fees up to high school, this is also only for students at government (state) schools. but the government does not cover students' living costs.

12,094Threads
93,218Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member