Would you take a less enjoyable job for a higher wage?

I may take less enjoyable jobs for higher payment for some time, its mandatory to work for some hard and non enjoyable jobs in order to survive and earn some good moneys to startup our life, in order to work the work we love we have to start from which we have on our hands and yeah even if we don't enjoy it its for some time so being strong for some time will pay for the future.

Last edited:
Yea I could do so , because even the enjoyable job you might not even found it, so I could take it. But also at the same time, I hate people maltreating me because the money is high, so if maltreating, accusing, insulting or embarrassment will be involved I would quit such.

There is no job that is enjoyable , all jobs are tiresome so there is no enjoyment. In my case, there is no choice because it is my job so I have to embrace it with care.
That's very true, work is tiring, but this is not what we mean in the world of work. There is also a lot of competition between workers to get a promotion to a position. If the competition is unhealthy, hoaxes and strange news often spread. Unfriendly leaders also destroy the work environment.

Yea I could do so , because even the enjoyable job you might not even found it, so I could take it. But also at the same time, I hate people maltreating me because the money is high, so if maltreating, accusing, insulting or embarrassment will be involved I would quit such.
I will do a well paid job but not at the expense of my self respect. I shall not tolerate insult but am ready to work tiresomely.

If I am sure that I can't find any point in that job task and role to use and encourage myself, I won't take the job no matter how much it promises to pay.

So in my opinion, a job for a higher wage will not always be the main choice, when we are looking for a new job or we have to change jobs we also need to consider work comfort.
That's true but when you are hard pressed for money you have to adjust with the job satisfaction part.

That's very true, work is tiring, but this is not what we mean in the world of work. There is also a lot of competition between workers to get a promotion to a position. If the competition is unhealthy, hoaxes and strange news often spread. Unfriendly leaders also destroy the work environment.
You're so right, there's always competition at work. It's like survival of the fittest and the elimination of the unfit.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member