At what age did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? LOL

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.748250
Referral Credit
I got a boyfriend when I was 12 years old 😁. The boy was my classmate. We were Grade 6 and the feeling was called puppy love lol. I liked Bobby he was cute and had a face value. When the eldest brother in our family learned about it, he punished me by letting me knelt on gallons of gravel. I only stood up after I promised to break our young relationship. Bobby felt sad but we were graduating and had our separate lives after that. Because of that, I pet a pig and named him Bobbie😁.

To those who know me like you, dearest friend @Starmix , already know that I never have a girlfriend and never have any romantic relationship in my life. Forgive me, I don't want to go off topic with this, but in your opinion (I ask everyone who reads this post), are homosexuals born sick?
Thank you in avance.

To those who know me like you, dearest friend @Starmix , already know that I never have a girlfriend and never have any romantic relationship in my life. Forgive me, I don't want to go off topic with this, but in your opinion (I ask everyone who reads this post), are homosexuals born sick?
Thank you in avance.
Are you homosexual? I don't consider homosexuals to be sick by any stretch of the imagination. They are normal human beings.
I got a boyfriend when I was 12 years old 😁. The boy was my classmate. We were Grade 6 and the feeling was called puppy love lol. I liked Bobby he was cute and had a face value. When the eldest brother in our family learned about it, he punished me by letting me knelt on gallons of gravel. I only stood up after I promised to break our young relationship. Bobby felt sad but we were graduating and had our separate lives after that. Because of that, I pet a pig and named him Bobbie😁.
That was quite young boo. Never knew what love meant at that age. Had my first boyfriend when I was 16 in my graduation year from high school.

I got my first girlfriend at age 21 or there about, I can't really remember. But back then i was already in university. That was my first girlfriend and after we broke up, i have not dated anyone else since then. I have been busy with other things.

I would say that I never had a boyfriend. I know that it sounds boring. I met my husband at the age of 17 and six years later our marriage was arranged by our family. We were very good friends but never went for a romantic date till our engagement. We are married for 22 years now.

Are you homosexual? I don't consider homosexuals to be sick by any stretch of the imagination. They are normal human beings.
I'm agree with you my dear friend,
I believe that it would be a sort of racist act to think that such people could be considered sick or different.
Thanks for your opinion. (y) (y)

🤣🤣🤣 You are really luck! I don't have a girlfriend until i got admission into the university. I was born and raised in a very strict family where such is considered abomination and unchristian. My father was too strict and can flog the hell out of you. You don't dare make silly mistakes or you face severe lashing.

Thank you in avance.
I already knew it, but never worry, there is always exemption to every rule hehe. Just relax my friend.

Being in a relationship at a young age does not end to a long and lasting relationships. We also do not know if what we feel with our first love is real or only an infatuation.

Last edited:
a long time ago I used to have quite a few boyfriends but it was not lasting I do now have a person that I love so I got my happy ending
That's very impressive, you met your destiny. It's hard to find true love this time. There are many cheaters lurking around waiting for a victim lol.

I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16. I didn't date too much at first because I'm really bashful and then I met my husband when we were still teenagers. We dated for 6 years and have been married for over 30 years now.

I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16. I didn't date too much at first because I'm really bashful and then I met my husband when we were still teenagers. We dated for 6 years and have been married for over 30 years now.
That's a sweet story of love. You reached 30 years onward of your marriage . Your love is stronger as ever. Love works in mysterious ways.

OH haha 12 year old you where very kid, i remember when i was 12 i only like to play football and video games, and all my dream was about only playing football, but when i was a teen i was moving you what i mean!;)

OH haha 12 year old you where very kid, i remember when i was 12 i only like to play football and video games, and all my dream was about only playing football, but when i was a teen i was moving you what i mean!;)
That was called an experimental puppy love. It subsided after some days. It was just for fun but no feeling of love was felt. I was happy though with his company because he always jokes.

That was called an experimental puppy love. It subsided after some days. It was just for fun but no feeling of love was felt. I was happy though with his company because he always jokes.
Yeah i get you, in my area this kind of love called "eye love" which you get the love feeling for short time and you enjoy looking at them and its very fun to hangout with them, but no more than that.

Yeah i get you, in my area this kind of love called "eye love" which you get the love feeling for short time and you enjoy looking at them and its very fun to hangout with them, but no more than that.
That is part of a young life, and there was no malice. It was just an experiment on how the feeling goes. it is also good to observe the different attitudes of young people.

Last edited:
13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member