At what age did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? LOL

That was only an infatuation, a puppy love, an experimental love all of us passed that stage. There is also a sort of excitement though there is no feeling of love. It was just crushes .
You are right. True love always makes you yearn for the person. We didn't know the meaning of love then.

You are right. True love always makes you yearn for the person. We didn't know the meaning of love then.
We felt it and after some weeks it disappeared because it was just a puppy love. It is good to experience it too.

The age I had my first boyfriend was 15 I believe and there is something funny about that I met him at a bowling alley exchanged numbers and when he called me my mom answered and asked who it was and when she found out she asked him if he knew a so and so and he said yeah that is my dad she dated his dad.

That was only an infatuation, a puppy love, an experimental love all of us passed that stage. There is also a sort of excitement though there is no feeling of love. It was just crushes .
We felt it and after some weeks it disappeared because it was just a puppy love. It is good to experience it too.
The experience taught us the definition of true love.

The experience taught us the definition of true love.
Yes so true love is also a good teacher for we become stronger after experiencing a betrayal.

I believe I was around 9 years old when I got my first boyfriend. I always remember it being a boy in junior school as we used to call it back then who asked me out and I agreed. It never lasted too long but he was my first boyfriend.

Unfortunately, he is no longer with us as he passed when he was 21 from cancer.

I believe I was around 9 years old when I got my first boyfriend. I always remember it being a boy in junior school as we used to call it back then who asked me out and I agreed. It never lasted too long but he was my first boyfriend.

Unfortunately, he is no longer with us as he passed when he was 21 from cancer.
That was so sad to know your first boyfriend died at a young age due to cancer😢. May he rest in peace. At least he enjoyed life having you as his first girlfriend too. Life is full of mystery.

I had couple of girls I liked in my mind during secondary school days, but I started dating when I turned 24 and I got a serious date at 28. If it's possible I just want to love one person and get married to that person. Some girls don't even see me like this afar, they think all cool guys are players.
That might be the thinking of those girls that you're a player. It is not good to judge, right? At least you have found someone you finally decide to marry.

Ok, I see. Anyway today, unfortunately there is an immense gap between truly rich Countries and those that are reduced to conditions of absolute poverty! Humanity no longer exists, it's something truly shameful! (n)
Post automatically merged:

From what I understand, you only recently had your first relationship with a guy at the age of 29. Am I right?

Forgive me for a question about this topic, my dearest friend. After this experience experience that you've been through, you still feel inside you the urge to fall in love?
That's life, we all pass that stage liking and crushing. It's a normal feeling and it's not permanent because it's called puppy love.

I was 16 when I had my first boyfriend it is kind of funny about him also. When he first called me on the phone to talk to me and my mom answered and asked who it was and he told her she said oh are you related to so and so and he said yes that is my dad and here is the funny part she dated his dad.

Ok, I see. Anyway today, unfortunately there is an immense gap between truly rich Countries and those that are reduced to conditions of absolute poverty! Humanity no longer exists, it's something truly shameful! (n)

From what I understand, you only recently had your first relationship with a guy at the age of 29. Am I right?

Forgive me for a question about this topic, my dearest friend. After this experience experience that you've been through, you still feel inside you the urge to fall in love?
Love is beautiful yet it needs test for it's how a relationship is made stronger. Not all love is fake my friend. I hope and pray you're safe and healthy where you're detained. Be strong.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member