At what age did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? LOL

That is part of a young life, and there was no malic It was just an experiment on how the feeling goes. it is also good to observe the different attitudes of young people.
Yeah its just a simple feeling, and we can't control it, its a human nature, the kids now a day the think about boyfriend and girlfriend in their young age and they say that they will marry each other. lol

OH haha 12 year old you where very kid, i remember when i was 12 i only like to play football and video games, and all my dream was about only playing football, but when i was a teen i was moving you what i mean!;)
I was like you in my childhood and in adolescence, but only for video games. But even now at age 48, I have remained that way. Honestly, I don't even know what it means to fall in love. However, it's something that doesn't interest me and I don't even have a problem with it.

Yeah its just a simple feeling, and we can't control it, its a human nature, the kids now a day the think about boyfriend and girlfriend in their young age and they say that they will marry each other. lol
I noticed that many young people ages 13, 14, 15, or 16 are now having a serious relationships. I also noticed in my place many got pregnant. They're badly exploited by what they saw on videos.

I was like you in my childhood and in adolescence, but only for video games. But even now at age 48, I have remained that way. Honestly, I don't even know what it means to fall in love. However, it's something that doesn't interest me and I don't even have a problem with it.
To be honest still i love to play video games and football, and i am not that much active on my love relationship life, in my country if you do have some money it is very hard to have a relationship,, so right now i am focusing on money making than falling in love.

To be honest still i love to play video games and football, and i am not that much active on my love relationship life, in my country if you do have some money it is very hard to have a relationship,, so right now i am focusing on money making than falling in love.
I'm so happy for you reached the Wordsmith level soon you'll reach my level Literary Virtuoso. About choosing to be busy making money online than to be busy in a relationship is a good decision. 👍

I'm so happy for you reached the Wordsmith level soon you'll reach my level Literary Virtuoso. About choosing to be busy making money online than to be busy in a relationship is a good decision. 👍
I hope i can reach the level that you are i really enjoy the tag that says "wordsmith" on my profile, i keep looking at it. lol, it makes me happy to reach on that, and i wish i can reach the literary virtuoso, but firs let me enjoy this level first.

I hope i can reach the level that you are i really enjoy the tag that says "wordsmith" on my profile, i keep looking at it. lol, it makes me happy to reach on that, and i wish i can reach the literary virtuoso, but firs let me enjoy this level first.
You need to reach 1000 messages. I was able to do it in 15 days. I have now almost
1, 700 messages. I hope to cashout end of the month for December buying of gifts.

You need to reach 1000 messages. I was able to do it in 15 days. I have now almost
1, 700 messages. I hope to cashout end of the month for December buying of gifts.
1700 is a lot i mean its a lot, you are almost 4 times my posts, and i know how i reach here you must be proud of your self, good going, i will do my best every time.

1700 is a lot i mean its a lot, you are almost 4 times my posts, and i know how i reach here you must be proud of your self, good going, i will do my best every time.
Let's just be happy with what we're doing posting without minding the time. I have a goal to prove and it's proven effective. Hard work bears good fruits.

I got a boyfriend when I was 12 years old 😁. The boy was my classmate. We were Grade 6 and the feeling was called puppy love lol. I liked Bobby he was cute and had a face value. When the eldest brother in our family learned about it, he punished me by letting me knelt on gallons of gravel. I only stood up after I promised to break our young relationship. Bobby felt sad but we were graduating and had our separate lives after that. Because of that, I pet a pig and named him Bobbie😁.
I had a boy friend when I was 15 but that didn't last long. The boy stopped communicating all of sudden. Today I don't have any feeling for him. I think it was just an infatuation of my teens. The boy said " I love you and I agreed".

Well, from my point of view, having a lot of money and falling in love are not on the same track. That is, unfortunately today you can only have everything if you have money, we agree, but I believe falling in love is a natural question, independent of the economic factor. Anyway, I was just telling you my way of seeing things.​

I had a boy friend when I was 15 but that didn't last long. The boy stopped communicating all of sudden. Today I don't have any feeling for him. I think it was just an infatuation of my teens. The boy said " I love you and I agreed".
That was only an infatuation, a puppy love, an experimental love all of us passed that stage. There is also a sort of excitement though there is no feeling of love. It was just crushes .

Well, from my point of view, having a lot of money and falling in love are not on the same track. That is, unfortunately today you can only have everything if you have money, we agree, but I believe falling in love is a natural question, independent of the economic factor. Anyway, I was just telling you my way of seeing things.​
You are right, i agree with your point of view, but the problem is the relationship of my generation is mainly depends on financial status and wealth, i am telling you the truth if i don't have a beautiful car and house and also some stable income source no family will let me Merrie their daughter, that is how its going on right now.

You are right, i agree with your point of view, but the problem is the relationship of my generation is mainly depends on financial status and wealth, i am telling you the truth if i don't have a beautiful car and house and also some stable income source no family will let me Merrie their daughter, that is how its going on right now.
From what I understand you live in Ethiopia (whose capital city is Mogadiscio I think) and from the few things I know there the caste rule and arranged marriages apply. This topic is also much discussed today also here in ITALY, which, as you know my country despite a decidedly statist government (Prime Minister is GIORGIA MELONI), is nowadays becoming multiracial.
I'm sorry, can I ask you what is the main language spoken in your country?
Thank you.

From what I understand you live in Ethiopia (whose capital city is Mogadiscio I think) and from the few things I know there the caste rule and arranged marriages apply. This topic is also much discussed today also here in ITALY, which, as you know my country despite a decidedly statist government (Prime Minister is GIORGIA MELONI), is nowadays becoming multiracial.
I'm sorry, can I ask you what is the main language spoken in your country?
Thank you.
Yeah i am from Ethiopia but the capital city is Addis Ababa, and Mogadiscio is the capital of Somalia, we are neighbour and our main language is Amharic, and in some area Oromifa is speaking, and yeah the arranged mirage starts again and its due to wealth and money.

Yeah i am from Ethiopia but the capital city is Addis Ababa, and Mogadiscio is the capital of Somalia, we are neighbour and our main language is Amharic, and in some area Oromifa is speaking, and yeah the arranged mirage starts again and its due to wealth and money.
Oops, I understand, you have to forgive my ignorance, but I'm not very educated even in geography:(

Oops, I understand, you have to forgive my ignorance, but I'm not very educated even in geography:(
Its okay, i am not good on geography also, its too much work to know each and every country in the world there are too money countries with too many histories and a lots of things. i used to be a natural science student and i take geography class when i was in high school.

I got my first boyfriend when I was 29. All of my previous attractions to that were one-sided where the guy wasn't interested or he was too cowardly to pursue me and fled.

The relationship has lasted for a year - I'm now 30.

Its okay, i am not good on geography also, its too much work to know each and every country in the world there are too money countries with too many histories and a lots of things. i used to be a natural science student and i take geography class when i was in high school.
Ok, I see. Anyway today, unfortunately there is an immense gap between truly rich Countries and those that are reduced to conditions of absolute poverty! Humanity no longer exists, it's something truly shameful! (n)
Post automatically merged:

I got my first boyfriend when I was 29. All of my previous attractions to that were one-sided where the guy wasn't interested or he was too cowardly to pursue me and fled.

The relationship has lasted for a year - I'm now 30.
From what I understand, you only recently had your first relationship with a guy at the age of 29. Am I right?
Post automatically merged:

I got a boyfriend when I was 12 years old 😁. The boy was my classmate. We were Grade 6 and the feeling was called puppy love lol. I liked Bobby he was cute and had a face value. When the eldest brother in our family learned about it, he punished me by letting me knelt on gallons of gravel. I only stood up after I promised to break our young relationship. Bobby felt sad but we were graduating and had our separate lives after that. Because of that, I pet a pig and named him Bobbie😁.
Forgive me for a question about this topic, my dearest friend. After this experience experience that you've been through, you still feel inside you the urge to fall in love?

Last edited:
13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member