Can i make $1 daily?

allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Nov 6, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
I've been working online in so many paid to post forum but I've not earned $1 daily. Please can i earn $1 daily here?

I've been working online in so many paid to post forum but I've not earned $1 daily. Please can i earn $1 daily here?
Yes, you can earn that amount daily on Discussion Bucks but you need to post a lot per day, your earnings will increase the moment you reach 500 posts and again when you reach 1000 posts, Discussion Bucks has no daily post limit.

In addition, you can work on various paid to post forums per day until reaching 1 dollar. For ex., you work here, on the friends forums Referral Index, BeerMoney and ForumCoin. The greatest earning here will come when you reach the tier Literary Virtuoso (it's only to be patient until that step).

In my opinion, sure you can make $1 a day from Paid To Post Forums, but not if you make that your primary objective. It is obvious when you do and people who could assist you in reaching your goal will most likely ignore you. The best way is to focus on being a valuable member of the community and help others more than trying only to help yourself.

Possible but not worth it it is only one dollar but if you want to you can do that you can buy memberships to increase your earnings

it is only one dollar
It strongly depends on the country our friend lives. There are various countries in the south of the world where a single dollar has a big value (due to the exchange rate) and the user can purchase his/her daily bread. So for those users is really worth to earn their daily dollar. It's worth for me too, as I live in Latin America.

It is possible to make $1 per day on pay-to-post sites but you would need to be active quite often and make quite a lot of posts to be able to earn that amount.

If it's something you enjoy doing, I would definitely stick to it and you will see your hard work pay off :)

• Love
Reactions: pousinha
In addition, I suppose a good English level is necessary (at least, a B1, better if B2, if possible), as PTP forums are mostly English language based. To reach the daily dollar, we need to be able to write faster and writing faster doesn't mean at all to produce posts full of inaccuracies. If we constantly need a spell check to correct our posts, we work slowly and slowness won't let us reach a dollar in a single day.

One dollar can help if you live in a country where you can buy things cheap you can do that on forums or other platforms since PTP forum's main language is English you need to know it

• Like Button
Reactions: Shortie
I don't know if members can earn up to $1 daily on discussion bucks forum because am a new user, and I don't even know amount per threads or posting.

• Like Button
Reactions: Shortie
At the beginning, you'll earn 0,08 per post and 0,125 per thread. But your earnings will increase while you reach the upper levels. If you purchase the golden membership, you'll earn the double. You'll find all indications in Devin's topic Discussion Bucks Currency Overview. In any way, I think it's impossible to reach 1 dollar in a single PTP forum (the rewards reduces after a certain number of posts, depending on each forum, because the owners aren't billionaire and can't afford to pay a huge amount per user): you need to be very active in various forums, 4 or 5, for ex. In this latter case, if you work hard and own a good English level, I think it's possible.

In addition, you can work on various paid to post forums per day until reaching 1 dollar. For ex., you work here, on the friends forums Referral Index, BeerMoney and ForumCoin. The greatest earning here will come when you reach the tier Literary Virtuoso (it's only to be patient until that step).
It's kind of difficult to keep track of so many threads on so many forums and still manage to offer original content, especially when creating threads. You'd have to have some sort of document with all the ideas you want to post on each online community in order to not accidentally mix them up.

I am not sure if the earning of $1 in the discussion bucks is possible per day. For me l can see myself earning less than $0.10 per day here.

In my opinion, forum sites are not the right platform for making money but for interacting and sharing opinions, so personally we don't need to hope to make $1 daily, but look for other skills such as how to sell online or become an entrepreneur, become a professional writer, how to become a trader forex, shares or crypto, how to invest properly etc.

• Like Button
Reactions: Goldynn89
In my opinion, forum sites are not the right platform for making money but for interacting and sharing opinions, so personally we don't need to hope to make $1 daily, but look for other skills such as how to sell online or become an entrepreneur, become a professional writer, how to become a trader forex, shares or crypto, how to invest properly etc.
It's very, very dependable. For people living in an very disadvantaged geographic area (yes, it may happen even in a tier2 country), where the unemployment rate is shamefully high and being an entrepreneur or a freelancer carries on tons of shortcomings (it easily happens when the government of your country is corrupted at the point to fight entrepreneurs and freelancers as they were the public enemy n.1, so taxes overcome the income), to earn a daily dollar from PTP forums is very desirable. Some members of my forum know such a topic.

You can earn one dollar a day if there is no limit in posting because usually there is a cut-off. In DBucks, you can earn one dollar a day if you are a VIP member and if full-time poster.

You can earn one dollar a day if there is no limit in posting because usually there is a cut-off. In DBucks, you can earn one dollar a day if you are a VIP member and if full-time poster.
You're right sis, as far as I know, only DBucks has no posting restrictions so members can make as many posts as they like whenever they want. but what I always encountered before Dbucks was that there were posting restrictions so it was impossible for members to earn $1 per day.

You're right sis, as far as I know, only DBucks has no posting restrictions so members can make as many posts as they like whenever they want. but what I always encountered before Dbucks was that there were posting restrictions so it was impossible for members to earn $1 per day.
For users that cannot afford a VIP membership (or they aren't sure they can be extremely active along 365 days per year), I was mainly thinking of writing in more than one forum. Obviously, a free member can't earn a daily dollar on one forum only, but posting in 4 or 5 in the same day, yes, it's possible, I suppose.

It depends on what you are doing though. Back then it was extremely easy to make a dollar, even from paid to post sites. These days it not that easy but still possible.