Can i make $1 daily? | Page 3 | Discussion Bucks

Can i make $1 daily?

Practically and sincerely, you won't be able to earn one dollar a day. You can stretch to earn up to 50 cents but that itself would be a big stretch.

Get a Marketable skills if you want to make a dollar daily. Don't bank on just posting on sites it would not work.

You can earn one dollar a day if there is no limit in posting because usually there is a cut-off. In DBucks, you can earn one dollar a day if you are a VIP member and if full-time poster.
That's the reason why I don't give much focus on writing on sites. Got disgusted with SCF, afripeeps, especially afrupeeps with veryong discussions yet never paid lol. I rather play slot where I can make more a day lol .

I must guide you towards right things, rather misguide you. No, you can't make $1 from one single PTP site, you need to combine. Mostly PTP sites are paying $.01 for one post and this remain only for 10 post. After 10 you'll get average $.003 from single post.

I must guide you towards right things, rather misguide you. No, you can't make $1 from one single PTP site, you need to combine. Mostly PTP sites are paying $.01 for one post and this remain only for 10 post. After 10 you'll get average $.003 from single post.

Yes that's true you need to work on many forums and have to reach the maximum on each site. That's how you can achieve your target of $1

I think you can manage that especially when you can be active in multiple paid to post forums like the db, rif, trendri, bmf, among others.

Is BMF paying these days? Last time I left the site because it stopped paying.
From what I have heard, they are now paying again, though I think their rates was reduced.

From what I have heard, they are now paying again, though I think their rates was reduced.

Just now I was posting on BMF and came to know that they are paying 10 BMF points per post which was 40 BMF points per post in the past. I have to reach 50 k points to get my money transferred to PayPal account.

Just now I was posting on BMF and came to know that they are paying 10 BMF points per post which was 40 BMF points per post in the past. I have to reach 50 k points to get my money transferred to PayPal account.
Oh wow, that's double the work you had to put in before.

Yes that's true you need to work on many forums and have to reach the maximum on each site. That's how you can achieve your target of $1
You do have also fine calculation, instead of giving some advise which may kill time of some people. Same I read as watch video and get ruble, the site was genuine and videos were many thousand. But when I gone through deep calculation then I realized as you need to watch 50 videos then you'll get same money as you are getting after writing one post here.

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
You do have also fine calculation, instead of giving some advise which may kill time of some people. Same I read as watch video and get ruble, the site was genuine and videos were many thousand. But when I gone through deep calculation then I realized as you need to watch 50 videos then you'll get same money as you are getting after writing one post here.

That's the problem these days with the online earnings. They are very time consuming. We need to find out some other ways for earning fast money.

You're right sis, as far as I know, only DBucks has no posting restrictions so members can make as many posts as they like whenever they want. but what I always encountered before Dbucks was that there were posting restrictions so it was impossible for members to earn $1 per day.
We're thankful there is DBucks where we can voice out anything under the different categories of our preference. The site serves as our hangout while earning. Let's not think about earnings because it follows after our executions.

Hmm...when I joined you were one of the active members on the site.
Yea, they banned my account saying I had multiple accounts. I tried contacting the admin and even sent an email about it cause I only have one active account but didn't get any response.

That's the reason why I don't give much focus on writing on sites. Got disgusted with SCF, afripeeps, especially afrupeeps with veryong discussions yet never paid lol. I rather play slot where I can make more a day lol .
This is the most reason why we need to remain where you get the most money it would be better this way.

This is the most reason why we need to remain where you get the most money it would be better this way.
When you talk to admins they say forums are intended for free participation and paid posting is a favor and not a right for the user that the admin could remove anytime.