Can i make $1 daily? | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Can i make $1 daily?

I've been working online in so many paid to post forum but I've not earned $1 daily. Please can i earn $1 daily here?
I would (and have) pursue that $1 a day goal by taking the pennies I earn on Paid To Post Forums and deposit them in a Daily Compound Interest account like FreeBitco.in and keep it growing until I reach a lucrative balance. They have been paying for 10 years and I have been earning there for three years myself, so I know it works.

Making a dollar per day is possible here in Discussion bucks forum, but it requires so much effort and time. You will also benefit a lot from subscribing to the VIP membership, that will enable you to earn more and increase your chances of earning $1 daily. I would also suggest that you work in other forums and online earning methods too.

You can earn up to $1 per day on paid to post forums, but since most forums have limits, you'll need to work on multiple ones for numerous hours.

Truthfully, this takes so much time that you may end up feeling burnt out at the end of it all.

Even if it were possible, we could make $1 daily on DBucks, but would we forever only be stuck on forum sites, we and everyone want a better and bigger income, so we need to improve our skills according to the talents we have as an investment in ourselves.

Yes, you can earn that amount daily on Discussion Bucks but you need to post a lot per day, your earnings will increase the moment you reach 500 posts and again when you reach 1000 posts, Discussion Bucks has no daily post limit.
Could you provide the rate when reaching 500 posts or 1000 posts, I am far 350 posts for 500 posts groups, and thanks for your time. Do they double or increase by half or 1 cent extra per post?

Could you provide the rate when reaching 500 posts or 1000 posts, I am far 350 posts for 500 posts groups, and thanks for your time. Do they double or increase by half or 1 cent extra per post?
When you reach the Literary Virtuoso level, if you are a free member you'll earn 0,025 dollars per topic and 2 cents per post. Remembering this rate lowers after 3 topics and 7 posts. If you are a VIP member, you'll earn more than this. A golden member, for ex., earns 5 cents per topic and 4 cents per post. You'll find all information if you go to see the rules and guidelines.

• Love
Reactions: saoussen5765
It is possible to make $0.15- $0.20 daily from each of the PTP forums, to make a total of $1 daily , it is advisable to use microtask or other websites which pay for watching videos.
Earning online by watching videos or ads is always fun but it doesn't worth it. Well I'll look into microtask and see if I'll be able to earn online there.

At the beginning, you'll earn 0,08 per post and 0,125 per thread. But your earnings will increase while you reach the upper levels. If you purchase the golden membership, you'll earn the double. You'll find all indications in Devin's topic Discussion Bucks Currency Overview. In any way, I think it's impossible to reach 1 dollar in a single PTP forum (the rewards reduces after a certain number of posts, depending on each forum, because the owners aren't billionaire and can't afford to pay a huge amount per user): you need to be very active in various forums, 4 or 5, for ex. In this latter case, if you work hard and own a good English level, I think it's possible.
There was a time I was earning $0.08 on a post and after 10 or 15 posts, my earnings dropped to 0.02

It is difficult to make one dollar daily posting on pay per post sites. If you want to make 1 dollar daily, you must do other high yielding online business like freelancing. I have tried many times to reach 1dollar per daily but failed woefully.

There was a time I was earning $0.08 on a post and after 10 or 15 posts, my earnings dropped to 0.02
It happens because earnings reduce after 7 posts and 3 topics in the same day. It's a measure to maintain the forum sustainability. So after 7 posts and 3 threads, we earn the 25%.

It is difficult to make one dollar daily posting on pay per post sites. If you want to make 1 dollar daily, you must do other high yielding online business like freelancing. I have tried many times to reach 1dollar per daily but failed woefully.
I know it's not easy to earn $1 daily in a paid to post site, but i think if you engage yourself in 2 legitimate paid to post site, you can surely earn that amount daily.

Yes, I think you can. It is possible here on Discussion Bucks since I believe there is no limit here. On the other hand, it will take some time and effort.

You're right sis, as far as I know, only DBucks has no posting restrictions so members can make as many posts as they like whenever they want. but what I always encountered before Dbucks was that there were posting restrictions so it was impossible for members to earn $1 per day.
You're so right, we can't earn $1 a day posting on DBucks even if we're a gold or silver members. But we can earn that amount in the next day. We only need to be consistent in posting.

You're so right, we can't earn $1 a day posting on DBucks even if we're a gold or silver members. But we can earn that amount in the next day. We only need to be consistent in posting.
That doesn't mean I don't need money, but I don't have a target for how many posts to make in a day, I just use my free time to participate in forums, which is also a pleasure for me.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
That doesn't mean I don't need money, but I don't have a target for how many posts to make in a day, I just use my free time to participate in forums, which is also a pleasure for me.
Yeah, it's the best way to stress our posting in a forum. It's also relaxing. We are also learning and earning in a forum site like DBucks.

• Like Button
Reactions: Suba
I've been working online in so many paid to post forum but I've not earned $1 daily. Please can i earn $1 daily here?
I think you can make that amount daily if you actively write on different forums that pay. The problem is that you might run out of content and experience writer's block. But you can try and see what works for you. The more you write, the more money you make.

Yes,you can but not on paid to post forums. You need to register on freelancing sites and start off as a professional writer

Earning from the paid to post forums like the discussion bucks is limited to the earning of $1 per day. I think you can alternatively work on other paid to post forums to boost your online earnings.

Yes,you can but not on paid to post forums. You need to register on freelancing sites and start off as a professional writer
It could be the combine of earning of multiple PTP sites and not one PTP site and you need several posts to attempt this record every day.

It could be the combine of earning of multiple PTP sites and not one PTP site and you need several posts to attempt this record every day.
But I still doubt if it can be possible, not with the way we are been paid stipend now. Making a dollar is almost impossible