Can i make $1 daily? | Page 4 | Discussion Bucks

Can i make $1 daily?

When you talk to admins they say forums are intended for free participation and paid posting is a favor and not a right for the user that the admin could remove anytime.
Yeah which I believe is a wrong notion. We are helping the forums to grow and expand we need to get compensated as well

• Agree
Reactions: saoussen5765
Yeah which I believe is a wrong notion. We are helping the forums to grow and expand we need to get compensated as well
If the forum is indeed for free participation the forum owner must say this from the beginning or place an announcement that PTP is disabled not let members reach payout and discover this by themselves and use their writings for earning purposes.

It's not that hard to get $1 on a paid to post forum, focus more on creating threads if just posting isn't serving you, but if you want to get money, focus on writing better and learning on paid 2 post forums that are usually to learn about business and others, that will make you earn more money than just posting.

It's not that hard to get $1 on a paid to post forum, focus more on creating threads if just posting isn't serving you, but if you want to get money, focus on writing better and learning on paid 2 post forums that are usually to learn about business and others, that will make you earn more money than just posting.
That's true. If you can combine BMF, index forum and Discussion Bucks, that's an easy $1 daily. But the challenge is that most people don't have the time to run that way.