Contents of the box were chop woods not laptop ordered online

Then they need to be thrown into the rehab and allow to stay there for a long time. People need to pay dearly for their intentional bad habit. Everyone knows that drug taking is bad
Their relatives refused to pay for the rehabilitation because it's expensive at $700 a month. There's no free rehab. It's so regretful. Those addicts were also badly exploited by the drug Lords.

Their relatives refused to pay for the rehabilitation because it's expensive at $700 a month. There's no free rehab. It's so regretful. Those addicts were also badly exploited by the drug Lords.
Mate, I never feel any pity for a drug addict that is above 18 that's an adult and must have known the negative effects but still indulge in it. if I'm family I will not also pay for rehab for any drug addict. They should pay for themselves.

Mate, I never feel any pity for a drug addict that is above 18 that's an adult and must have known the negative effects but still indulge in it. if I'm family I will not also pay for rehab for any drug addict. They should pay for themselves.
Those drug addicts will become insane if failed to feed their blood with drug. They can't have a maintenance money for buying. They won't feel remorse, they no longer have a normal thinking. It's their fault.

My friend ordered a bag for her boyfriend online. The men's bag was priced at P 5,000 but to her dismay, the contents of the parcel were rags. It was also aired on TV. My friend complained to the NBI and the seller was arrested in Manila.

Tsk. Good thing, the seller was arrested. Did she get her Php 5,000 back?

Tsk. Good thing, the seller was arrested. Did she get her Php 5,000 back?
It was a court order the scammers returned the money kept by their live in partners. They also paid the moral damage which was 100, 000 pesos.

Those drug addicts will become insane if failed to feed their blood with drug. They can't have a maintenance money for buying. They won't feel remorse, they no longer have a normal thinking. It's their fault.
Oh well good for them, but they do have money to buy the drugs no matter the cost they need to also keep money for rehab

Oh well good for them, but they do have money to buy the drugs no matter the cost they need to also keep money for rehab

There was a convicted drug trafficker here with multiple crimes who took his life because he could not anymore survive from his need for an illegal drug. He hanged himself in his cell using his belt. That was good for him, a useless being.

Last edited:
There was a convicted drug trafficker here with multiple crimes who took his life because he could not anyone survive from his need for an illegal drug. He hanged himself in his cell using his belt. Thaw was good for him, a useless being.
That's right they need to inflict the pains too on their bodies to know how it feels on others they do kill or torture

That's right they need to inflict the pains too on their bodies to know how it feels on others they do kill or torture
Yes, they have no mercy and they spare no one. Let's always be careful and never stay in a dark place or corner. The bad elements might be hiding.

Yes, they have no mercy and they spare no one. Let's always be careful and never stay in a dark place or corner. The bad elements might be hiding.
You know right, they are always hiding because they know they are about to commit a crime that would be shameful even to themselves

You know right, they are always hiding because they know they are about to commit a crime that would be shameful even to themselves
They're also afraid to be caught and get familiarised by the surrounding people. There must be a police installed in a dark and suspicious places.

They're also afraid to be caught and get familiarised by the surrounding people. There must be a police installed in a dark and suspicious places.
Yes, some of the people that want to steal from us are familiar people. So the hide in the dark. Security just have to be installed

Yes, some of the people that want to steal from us are familiar people. So the hide in the dark. Security just have to be installed
It seems this act of sellers continue. It's hard to trace or handcuff virtual business owners. They might have used aliases. People must synchronise by not anymore buying online.

It seems this act of sellers continue. It's hard to trace or handcuff virtual business owners. They might have used aliases. People must synchronise by not anymore buying online.
This is why I do a lot of my purchasing offline. I like the situation of seeing what I'm buying. pay and go with

This is why I do a lot of my purchasing offline. I like the situation of seeing what I'm buying. pay and go with
I seldom purchase online after experiencing series of fake delivered items. It's safer to buy in physical. We can see the real thing.

I seldom purchase online after experiencing series of fake delivered items. It's safer to buy in physical. We can see the real thing.
Yesh a lot of what one ordered is never what was expected and it can be really annoying. So offline buying seems a lot reliable

Yesh a lot of what one ordered is never what was expected and it can be really annoying. So offline buying seems a lot reliable
My sister bought a hearing online for her in laws, but the hearing aid doesn't function. She was throwing. The site LAZADA is full of scam merchants. I hate Lazada.

My sister bought a hearing online for her in laws, but the hearing aid doesn't function. She was throwing. The site LAZADA is full of scam merchants. I hate Lazada.
This is why we need to read other customers reviews and feedbacks about a site before using it. it would help one to make a better choice of places to buy from.

This is why we need to read other customers reviews and feedbacks about a site before using it. it would help one to make a better choice of places to buy from.
Let us never trust customers' reviews. They are all programmed and manipulated by the sellers. I learned it just recently from a friend, a merchant of Shopee.

Let us never trust customers' reviews. They are all programmed and manipulated by the sellers. I learned it just recently from a friend, a merchant of Shopee.
Yes, it is better you read the reviews from forums that srd written by posters and neutral people. You would get the real information

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member