Contents of the box were chop woods not laptop ordered online

LoL @thick-faced people. But that's true they are just shameless people that always shamed their family members
They can never feel the shame. It is not in their vocabulary being drug addicts. their families suffer to the max.

They can never feel the shame. It is not in their vocabulary being drug addicts. their families suffer to the max.
That's right and in this case family members become helpless they do not have much to do or help themselves off the Shame

That's right and in this case family members become helpless they do not have much to do or help themselves off the Shame
The reputation of the entire members of the family will be affected. They'll sense the sharp look of their classmates or workmates. It's a shame.

I don't order online because it seems that about 80% of online transactions ends in fraud. I can only order products from authority site like Amazon, konga, jumia and host of trusted sites.
Yes ordering from legit companies is the best choice, especially when they have the pay on delivery option.

The reputation of the entire members of the family will be affected. They'll sense the sharp look of their classmates or workmates. It's a shame.
That's always the case the reputation of a family is ruined because of one stubborn black sheep of the family

That's always the case the reputation of a family is ruined because of one stubborn black sheep of the family
That's right they will carry the burden throughout life. People remember only someone doing bad forgetting the good things a person has done.

That's right they will carry the burden throughout life. People remember only someone doing bad forgetting the good things a person has done.
You are on point. That's humans for you . They are always quick to remember the bad about you and shame the family members

You are on point. That's humans for you . They are always quick to remember the bad about you and shame the family members
I cannot fathom thee attitude of some human beings giving much attention and focus tp what someone had done in the family or others instead of remembering the good things he or she has done.

I cannot fathom thee attitude of some human beings giving much attention and focus tp what someone had done in the family or others instead of remembering the good things he or she has done.
It is just human nature I think it is also from jealous people so that it would not look like they are praising you.

It is just human nature I think it is also from jealous people so that it would not look like they are praising you.
They're not jealous people mate they are virtual sellers. I think, they're used to do this crime until one has able to jail the scammer seller.

They're not jealous people mate they are virtual sellers. I think, they're used to do this crime until one has able to jail the scammer seller.
Yesh but you can encounter this same problem offline. They just have to be fished out and dealt with

Yesh but you can encounter this same problem offline. They just have to be fished out and dealt with
That's right there are also scammers lurking around offline. I was once a victim of this face to face with the fake gold seller. I deposited money but the culprits ran away.

That's right there are also scammers lurking around offline. I was once a victim of this face to face with the fake gold seller. I deposited money but the culprits ran away.
Wow, for real. This is day light robbery. I hope you were able to get such a criminal arrested for doing such.

Wow, for real. This is day light robbery. I hope you were able to get such a criminal arrested for doing such.
They weren't captured by the police, they had a hideout in the cave people said and hard to raid. People must stay away from them the only solution to stop them.

That's right there are
They weren't captured by the police, they had a hideout in the cave people said and hard to raid. People must stay away from them the only solution to stop them.
Yeah this is the best solution. We just have to keep themselves from these criminals as they have no Shamd duping people

Yeah this is the best solution. We just have to keep themselves from these criminals as they have no Shamd duping people
I was scammed $200 🤣I was a dumb. I never thought. My nephew a military man was able to capture one gang member and he's detained.

Sorry about that. Good he was captured. So were you able to retrieve your money?
Nah, no re momey, tey already bought drugs according to my nephew.Those culprits were under the influenced f illegal drugs.

Nah, no re momey, tey already bought drugs according to my nephew.Those culprits were under the influenced f illegal drugs.
All the times drugs are blame for this kind of behaviour but you still see the young and upcoming still trying to do drugs

All the times drugs are blame for this kind of behaviour but you still see the young and upcoming still trying to do drugs
These young people lack love and attention from their agents. They are looking for belongingness. Parents must take action on this.

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member