Contents of the box were chop woods not laptop ordered online

Yes, it is better you read the reviews from forums that srd written by posters and neutral people. You would get the real information
I can't find legit reviews all are manufactured. There might be a site responsible for that matter. I have to exhaust finding them.

I can't find legit reviews all are manufactured. There might be a site responsible for that matter. I have to exhaust finding them.
That's appalling if we can't find legit reviews about a site online. I think there need to be a platform where neutral people can write their personal legit reviews about selling sites

That's appalling if we can't find legit reviews about a site online. I think there need to be a platform where neutral people can write their personal legit reviews about selling sites
People felt tired of finding the legit items online this time. Fake sellers are domineering. It is best not to buy online. I no longer buy online after the successive fake deliveries of items. It is so frustrating.

People felt tired of finding the legit items online this time. Fake sellers are domineering. It is best not to buy online. I no longer buy online after the successive fake deliveries of items. It is so frustrating.
I have noticed same there are more fake sellers and selling sites online. They display nice items just to lures people to scam.

I have noticed same there are more fake sellers and selling sites online. They display nice items just to lures people to scam.
That is their blackmailing tactic to lure people to buy their fake products seen very nice in the video. They are evils, may God punish them.

That is their blackmailing tactic to lure people to buy their fake products seen very nice in the video. They are evils, may God punish them.
Hahaha, yesh their karma is always in front of them. as they can't use the money for nothing reasonable just partying and smoking
Post automatically merged:

Hahaha, yesh their karma is always in front of them. as they can't use the money for nothing reasonable just partying and smoking

Correct, they're like stones they never feel the agony of their victims. They take advantage being virtual.

It always happens here that delivery like that for many years but it stopped after those fake sellers were caught and jailed. Hiping online sellers transact online businesses faithfully.

Then they need to be thrown into the rehab and allow to stay there for a long time. People need to pay dearly for their intentional bad habit. Everyone knows that drug taking is bad
People like them never regret it. They do not have a normal feeling of being drug addicts. They only see drugs; they are dependent on the illegal drugs.

Last edited:
That's right sometimes they operate under the influence which makes them carry out heartless act without blinking an eyelid
Even if they are inside their cell they could still use drug. There's a sabotage that's ongoing inside the prison.

Even if they are inside their cell they could still use drug. There's a sabotage that's ongoing inside the prison.
I have heard about that, I think the officers incharged should also be arrested. The aid and abet these criminal acts.

I have heard about that, I think the officers incharged should also be arrested. The aid and abet these criminal acts.
In Bilobid Prison in the Philippines, those involved were sacked and were not granted to receive their benefits like retirement and more. That was good for them cheaters and criminal police officers.

In Bilobid Prison in the Philippines, those involved were sacked and were not granted to receive their benefits like retirement and more. That was good for them cheaters and criminal police officers.
That's the best punishment for them. They get sacked so that it would stop others from doing same

That's the best punishment for them. They get sacked so that it would stop others from doing same
They defamed themselves and their families were affected so much. What a shameful feeling to kids and relatives.

They defamed themselves and their families were affected so much. What a shameful feeling to kids and relatives.
But funny enough some of them don't even care as the shame most times goes to their families which is unfortunate

But funny enough some of them don't even care as the shame most times goes to their families which is unfortunate
They are thick-faced people and they cannot anymore feel the shame only their families who are not using drugs. They are wasting their precious lives.

They are thick-faced people and they cannot anymore feel the shame only their families who are not using drugs. They are wasting their precious lives.
LoL @thick-faced people. But that's true they are just shameless people that always shamed their family members

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member