Contents of the box were chop woods not laptop ordered online

I like the idea of eliminating their faces on the planet. Those criminals are useless beings. They live on drugs and their minds are polluted with drugs.
That's right it they are used as examples others would know that they can die from doing crime

That's right it they are used as examples others would know that they can die from doing crime
People are afraid of their kind, murderous and demonic. They better be eliminated in the face of the earth,

Yes, there's no need sparing them. As their work on earth is just maiming and killing others
Only time knows when the world will be free from bad elements perhaps after the second coming of Jesus to redeem. 🙏

We can be freed, the change start with all of us. We just have to leave crime and be more good
Humans are wholly good but they cannot resist temptation and exploitation. Only those with strong faith endure.

Well we are do better for yourselves as humans. We just have to shunned what would pains to others.
If only then the earth will blossom. Our earth is lonely because of many crimes and abuses to humans and nature.

If only then the earth will blossom. Our earth is lonely because of many crimes and abuses to humans and nature.
We just can't imagine the numbers of people wipe out someone due to attacks. We just have to stop such

We just can't imagine the numbers of people wipe out someone due to attacks. We just have to stop such
There are many scammers this time abusing virtual people whose money is not fake. They may vanish on earth.

This is why we need to be very careful when buying online. Thru are just too much scammers online
I seldom buy online this time. I have the phobia. I been receiving fake orders many times. I water my hard earned money.

They are always scheming to scam buyers but they are very good ones though
The scammers online this time are hiding. The government ordered the police force to arrest whoever does a scamming activity online.

The scammers online this time are hiding. The government ordered the police force to arrest whoever does a scamming activity online.
This is good to note. if it is possible to trace and get them arrested then they need to go ahead

This is good to note. if it is possible to trace and get them arrested then they need to go ahead
Online sellers now are silent they are panning on how to scam secretly. Why are they bad?

hehe you say they are silent for now. We just have to be careful when we are buying from them
There are riders I can negotiate before paying I open the box first if it's wrong then return. I just give some pesos. There were 8 returned shattered and no payment. They learned a lesson.

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member