Contents of the box were chop woods not laptop ordered online

These young people lack love and attention from their agents. They are looking for belongingness. Parents must take action on this.
Well, some parents are trying but the children are not listening especially the young adults

Well, some parents are trying but the children are not listening especially the young adults
Correct they are badly exploited and influenced by the never care youths. They like a lot of fun and explorations.

Correct they are badly exploited and influenced by the never care youths. They like a lot of fun and explorations.
That's the issue they want things their own way until they start regretting. Because they might get hooked and finds it hard to come out

That's the issue they want things their own way until they start regretting. Because they might get hooked and finds it hard to come out
There are only a few of them exploited most kids here are good, only those who belong to a broken family do this to find belongingness.

There are only a few of them exploited most kids here are good, only those who belong to a broken family do this to find belongingness.
But broken homes don't teach this , it is the individual that wants to be bad and bend to peer pressure

But broken homes don't teach this , it is the individual that wants to be bad and bend to peer pressure
There are weak kids so let us expect them to be exploited by peers. Their parents may lack concern and attention for their kids. Kids need love and care.

There are weak kids so let us expect them to be exploited by peers. Their parents may lack concern and attention for their kids. Kids need love and care.
Well, you are right in some cases children turn bad when the parents don't care for them. it becomes a problem.

Well, you are right in some cases children turn bad when the parents don't care for them. it becomes a problem.
Parents must be the best friends of their kids. Pitiful kids if not guided well by their parents. If I have a kid I have to show my love and care and give him or her the best education.

Parents must be the best friends of their kids. Pitiful kids if not guided well by their parents. If I have a kid I have to show my love and care and give him or her the best education.
That's right. That's why it is good to only birth the number of children you can cater for. Some of these things start when people starts birthing more children than they can care for.

That's right. That's why it is good to only birth the number of children you can cater for. Some of these things start when people starts birthing more children than they can care for.
Some married people never aspire to apply family planning, they apply instead, family planting.😁 They do not pity their kids. They will never have a good future.

Some married people never aspire to apply family planning, they apply instead, family planting.😁 They do not pity their kids. They will never have a good future.
Lol, that right it is family planting for a lot of them. Making the numerous kids become nuisance in the future.

Lol, that right it is family planting for a lot of them. Making the numerous kids become nuisance in the future.
They must use contraceptives to avoid family planting. The kids when grew up will wonder why they're poor and may blame their parents for their struggles.

They must use contraceptives to avoid family planting. The kids when grew up will wonder why they're poor and may blame their parents for their struggles.
Yes,they need to plan their parents but they should try not to repeat same as their parents.

Yes,they need to plan their parents but they should try not to repeat same as their parents.
There is a recent report that the contents of the box rugs, not shoes and bags. The sellers are tracked this time by te police. They are now abusing.

One Filipina young lady ordered a laptop online worth 29,000 ( $600 more or less) but the contents of the box were chopped woods and well - plastered to avoid suspicion.

The victim approached the TV station this day to have The incident be put on news to alarm the entire populace of the country.

This case was turned over to the National Bureau of Investigation {NBI) and to the National Police Commission. The seller suspect is now apprehended. The name of the suspect is on hold while the investigation is still ongoing.

The suspect seller is put on hold in the office of the immigration and cancellation of his passport. The public is advised not to engage with online buying especially gadgets.
I am happy that your country took legal steps but I got a defective vacuum cleaner and I am pretty sure that the Kolkata police would not have done anything. That's the reason online sellers in India keep cheating customers.

I am happy that your country took legal steps but I got a defective vacuum cleaner and I am pretty sure that the Kolkata police would not have done anything. That's the reason online sellers in India keep cheating customers.
That's bad it is their duty to protect the citizens in your country. Hoping your government takes action on online scamming.

Yes, they need to be killed so that others can learn and know that same fate befalls them if they steal from people
I like the idea of eliminating their faces on the planet. Those criminals are useless beings. They live on drugs and their minds are polluted with drugs.

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member