• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Have you joined Microlikes

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
I have just joined Microlikes and I'm happy to share you my excitement. I'm excited because despite newly registered, I am now number 48 out of 100 candidates to withdraw the ML earnings. It's the one introduced by Dbucks site owner. It's easy and awesome. We don't know do tasks there, all tasks here will auto reflect to Microlikes. What you posted here will be reflected there including the number of members who commented our post thread. I have now almost 200 Microlikes points. 1000 Microlikes is equivalent to $5. Join now my dear friends to experience what I feel.

Where is the link to join. I have read about it but wasn't clear to me. please share the link
Here is the website: https://microlikes.com/

And here are the two announcements on the subject:

The first announcement linked, actually has the link to the site you need to go to to register, and INCLUDES instructions on how to set it up. The second announcement link tells you about the potential earnings from using it and receiving MicroLikes from fellow users of the MicroLikes System. Infact, there are 11 forums that I am aware of, that has it integrated with their forums, that you can get MicroLikes from. The current list, is located at: https://forumrace.com/real-time-forums-stats.php

I say thanks for the update. I have read about that but l had forgotten about it at all.
You're welcome, check the link and register. Just follow the procedures now to reflect the link here to mean you're registered there on Microlikes.
Post automatically merged:

Where is the link to join. I have read about it but wasn't clear to me. please share the link.

Hi mate? Open the link to register. And then follow the instructions on how to reflect your Microlikes link here to auto reflect your threads here. Good luck to us.

I have just joined Microlikes and I'm happy to share you my excitement. I'm excited because despite newly registered, I am now number 48 out of 100 candidates to withdraw the ML earnings. It's the one introduced by Dbucks site owner. It's easy and awesome. We don't know do tasks there, all tasks here will auto reflect to Microlikes. What you posted here will be reflected there including the number of members who commented our post thread. I have now almost 200 Microlikes points. 1000 Microlikes is equivalent to $5. Join now my dear friends to experience what I feel.
I am happy to see you joined and see your excitement! You mentioned that 1000=$5.
But 1 MicroLike is equivalent to $0.01. So, 1000 = $10 :)

I am happy to see you joined and see your excitement! You mentioned that 1000=$5.
But 1 MicroLike is equivalent to $0.01. So, 1000 = $10 :)
Thank you Boss Mike for the clarification, yeheey. I'm so excited of this update. Hoping all will join.

I have joined Microlikes, it is an interesting idea for those who prefer forums to social media. The social media websites are disabling the account of users without giving a reason, so microlikes incorporates one of the main features, likes.

Thank you Boss Mike for the clarification, yeheey. I'm so excited of this update. Hoping all will join.
lol... don't call me boss please :) I am your servant ;)

I have just joined but still to be cleared on how it works. will have to read the thread about it again

I have just joined but still to be cleared on how it works. will have to read the thread about it again
Okay, mate, I will wait for your name to be posted there on Microlikes. If you are still not clarified, just pm me to clarify it to you.

Yes I have joined, but I can't redeem my points yet. But I love the whole concepts though.
Thank you :) send your request, I will redeem your tips :)

Thank you :) send your request, I will redeem your tips :)
Hi Mike, I also want to redeem to see is to believe. I am not sure of the procedures hehehe. The site is glamorous and fantastic. There are so many sites.

Hi Mike, I also want to redeem to see is to believe. I am not sure of the procedures hehehe. The site is glamorous and fantastic. There are so many sites.
@Starmix Go ahead! :) When you login, Look up how to redeem on the left side bellow the form to transfer.

@Starmix Go ahead! :) When you login, Look up how to redeem on the left side bellow the form to transfer.
Thank you, handsome. I will do it on Friday . I will be at work the whole day tomorrow. I hope I will have some hours break tomorrow.

I had not given it any thought until you brought it up. Thank you, and congratulations, Starmix!
Check your updates there to inspire yourself. It's inspiring being part of Microlikes. We can earn there while posting here. It's an awesome creation of brilliant people.

I don't have up to $5 worth of points yet though, then what's the process.
100 points is one dollar and the minimum is $2 💲😁. I will apply for a cashout tomorrow or Friday at $5.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member