• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Hello / Goodbye Thread

The Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.012500
Referral Credit
Drop a friendly hello or goodbye when you're on here and chat with other members.

Hey all! I hope everyone is having a great Friday so far and ready for the weekend! I know I am after a bad night's sleep last night. I have something planned for tonight which I hope goes to plan.

Happy Friday all!

The Lion King Dancing GIF by disneyjunior

Hello, it's sunday right now i am currently taking my morning walk. I normally take a walk every morning as it helps me relax and think in preparation for the day. After that would be going to church before i think of anything else to do on a sunday.

Hello everyone,
It has been a great weekend full of so many activities but sadly we start another week again.I surely will be bumping this thread as often as i can.I want to get to know so many quality people at a personal level.

Hi everyone.
This is your Monday morning reminder that you are capable of handling anything this week may bring your way 💙

Thank you @klassicdoll ,good morning to you and good morning to everybody.It is indeed a good start of a great week ahead of us.We just might have a spark of luck and hit the jackpot on whatever we want to achieve socially and economically.

Hello everyone! Enjoying some light rain right now. :)

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back