Hello / Goodbye Thread

I don't really like Paid to Post forums as it takes a while to get anything really. I came here to support @Devin and @fords8 but if I earn anything then I guess that's a bonus :D

Good to see you here.
I know many are hiring you post to post to support them for free but here on DBucks you'll get a pay once do activities hurrah 😁

I hope you don't have pain when you wake up in the morning. Always hated migraines that don't want to go away, even after sleep and relaxation.

Thank you. It eased somewhat but have been having migraine issues the last few days which I believe are down to the weather. Will be speaking to my doctor again regarding them to see what action I could take further.

I hope everyone is having a great Friday Eve as I like to call it :)

Hello everyone. It is a lovely Friday morning here on this side of the planet. I had a short working day today from 8-9:45 in the morning and I am back home after two sessions at work. Yay!! The weekend mood sets in.
Good evening! Sounds like you can party!

Good evening! Sounds like you can party!
I am already relaxed. It's still morning here and my weekend begins. My afternoon is free as I don't take therapy sessions on Friday. I will be mostly relaxing with online sites. Weekend is the time when I can be more active online

I've reached $3 this day yeheey. Thanks DBucks 🤗😍
Wow! That's quick.Congratulations!! I am still trying to get familiar with the site. I know that I take some time as I am a bit of slow learner. Also, I get time constraints. I hope to reach there slowly and steadily.

Congratulations I am still learning the site eventually I will get there took me a bit to learn how to make a post.
Choose a topic of your preference and soon you will get used to the different topics here. Just do it gradually. Have a nice Sunday.

Hi Dbucks members, wish you all a happy Sunday morning/evening/night based on whichever part of the world you are in . I had to work a bit today on a side project and spent the whole day at home.

Thank you very much I am slowly learning how to do things here I will be a pro in no time happy Sunday.
Oh yes, it will surely happen after some weeks, just relax to have some fun after relaxing on DBucks.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member