Hello / Goodbye Thread

Hey all! Finally feeling somewhat normal after nursing a migraine today which is a relief. Getting a little done now before I head to bed and hope to still be feeling good tomorrow and to have a productive day!

Hey all! Finally feeling somewhat normal after nursing a migraine today which is a relief. Getting a little done now before I head to bed and hope to still be feeling good tomorrow and to have a productive day!
I hope you don't have pain when you wake up in the morning. Always hated migraines that don't want to go away, even after sleep and relaxation.

Hello everyone,
I am just cruising around on here piling up a few more Satoshi for using my CryptoTab Browser while I wait to jump on to click some ads for credits to advertise free.

FA is okay. Getting a few staff applications. I've just been doing some admin stuff at Bizdustry :D
The admin of Biz messaged me whenever there was an opportunity, especially this time. You might have seen my profile there. My username on Biz is SweetieM😁. I joined the contest for the Haloween and the watching of the video.

The admin of Biz messaged me whenever there was an opportunity, especially this time. You might have seen my profile there. My username on Biz is SweetieM😁. I joined the contest for the Haloween and the watching of the video.
Didn't know that was you :p I'm Freddy Krueger for Halloween month there.

I'm on a lot of forums but some of them I am not so active on. Plus this is the only paid to post site I'm active on. :D
Really, congrats for having chosen Dbucks 😁.Members are happy to see you around in a forum.

Hello everybody,it seems people are having wonderful experiences in various spheres,others already have rains which is awesome looking at the the temperature levels.Please someone pour some on me.Have a blast great friends......

Really, congrats for having chosen Dbucks 😁.Members are happy to see you around in a forum.
I don't really like Paid to Post forums as it takes a while to get anything really. I came here to support @Devin and @fords8 but if I earn anything then I guess that's a bonus :D
Hello everybody,it seems people are having wonderful experiences in various spheres,others already have rains which is awesome looking at the the temperature levels.Please someone pour some on me.Have a blast great friends......
Good to see you here.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member