Announcement - Important Update on Monthly Raffles at Discussion Bucks | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Important Update on Monthly Raffles at Discussion Bucks

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

First and foremost, we want to extend our deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for your continued support and active participation on our platform. Since our inception on October 2nd, 2023, our monthly raffles have been a vibrant part of our community, offering a fun and rewarding way to engage with one another.

However, after much deliberation and in light of recent changes to our membership structure, we have reached a difficult decision. It is with a heavy heart that we announce the suspension of our monthly raffles for the foreseeable future. This decision was not made lightly, and we understand the disappointment it may cause. Please know that our priority has always been to ensure the sustainability of our platform and to enhance the overall experience for our community.

For those holding raffle tickets, we are offering an option to exchange them for $0.15 each through the MicroLikes platform. This decision reflects our commitment to ensuring that your participation and contributions are recognized and valued. If you are interested in exchanging your tickets, please message me directly.

We are exploring new ways to reward and engage our community, and while we navigate through these changes, we welcome your ideas, feedback, and suggestions. Your input is invaluable to us as we strive to make Discussion Bucks a more enriching and rewarding platform for all.

We understand the importance of clear communication and transparency, and we are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding this change. Our team is committed to providing support throughout this transition and ensuring a smooth process for everyone involved.

Thank you for your understanding, loyalty, and trust in us. It's your support that shapes our community, and we look forward to continuing our journey together, even through changes.

Warmest regards,

Devin

It's a pity, I just entered for the first time this month and didn't even wait for the results, but I think you'll come up with something interesting

It's a pity, I just entered for the first time this month and didn't even wait for the results, but I think you'll come up with something interesting
This month's raffle will finish and be rewarded. Sorry for the confusion.

This will be implemented starting tomorrow after the current raffle has ended.

Must have been a tough decision. But we know that it's in a larger benefit for the site and community. I have never participated in the monthly raffle. I always planned to but missed it.

Thanks for the info Devin. I'd like to exchange mine 17 tickets. Sorry, I wasn't able to participate on those raffles despite interested. I'm always busy at work.

Everyone has been rewarded in MicroLikes for their tickets. All tickets have been removed from account balances.

@Starmix , one of your tickets are glitched but and is still showing in your account balance, but you have been paid for it.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765