One innocent gay in Manila was strangled to death

Recently things like this are becoming common, especially now with the state of the economy, most persons no longer want to work and feel a life of crime is an easy way out.
Agree with that, those criminals were under the influence of drugs. They trafficked and used drugs. They are useless people. They are also lazy and have no plans of life.

There's none to blame except those criminals who were under the influences of drugs. They were sentenced today life imprisonment and the violation of the anti drug law. Kill the drug lords too.
This is a good good judgement, those that kills the innocents must be jailed or also killed as well.

This is a good good judgement, those that kills the innocents must be jailed or also killed as well.
The Catholic churches in the Philippines are the culprits of not having legalised and implemented the death penalty. Why are those criminals free to kill the innocent and the helpless people? They're only good in talking without acting pn those killed or murdered by drug addicts? 😔

The Catholic churches in the Philippines are the culprits of not having legalised and implemented the death penalty. Why are those criminals free to kill the innocent and the helpless people? They're only good in talking without acting pn those killed or murdered by drug addicts? 😔
Yeah even here in my country it is always difficult for state governors to sign that a criminal be executed I don't why

Yeah even here in my country it is always difficult for state governors to sign that a criminal be executed I don't why
That's absurd why are they protecting those rebels there? It's scary group whose intention is to kill if receive no ransom money.

That's absurd why are they protecting those rebels there? It's scary group whose intention is to kill if receive no ransom money.
Yeah,if the criminals don't hesitate to kill their victims I wonder why they need to be spared. They should also be killed

Yeah,if the criminals don't hesitate to kill their victims I wonder why they need to be spared. They should also be killed
That is right, there is no reason to spare their lives. They must be killed through firing squad Live so people will know how the punishment goes for the criminals.

That is right, there is no reason to spare their lives. They must be killed through firing squad Live so people will know how the punishment goes for the criminals.
Yes that would serve as a deterrent to others that you get killed as well when you kill others

Yes that would serve as a deterrent to others that you get killed as well when you kill others
The relatives of the victims of crimes will feel relieved once see those criminals killed through firing squad. They do ot deserve to live even in jail serving their crimes life sentence.

The relatives of the victims of crimes will feel relieved once see those criminals killed through firing squad. They do ot deserve to live even in jail serving their crimes life sentence.
Yes, that's always the whole essence. So that the victims family will know that justice has been rightly served to the criminals

Yes, that's always the whole essence. So that the victims family will know that justice has been rightly served to the criminals
They will be consoled and at peace and the victims may rest in peace too. Their souls will be bothered seeing the criminals living in complete freedom. Justice must prevail.

They will be consoled and at peace and the victims may rest in peace too. Their souls will be bothered seeing the criminals living in complete freedom. Justice must prevail.
That's right you know it can be very annoying seeing the killer's of your loved ones walking away free and living freely as if nothing happens. So justice must be served always

That's right you know it can be very annoying seeing the killer's of your loved ones walking away free and living freely as if nothing happens. So justice must be served always
Yes justice must be served to all victims of heinous crimes. It's indeed annoying and disgusting to hear the criminals are free.

It is better to not be gay in locations like that people are very rude to you and you can even die as we can see
Well, maybe the location matters but I don't think it is still right to get killed just like that. it doesn't make sense of the killing.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member