One innocent gay in Manila was strangled to death

The most thing is that, no body should kill an innocent person. Unless there's a legal process to justify such an act.
There were two murderers killers and there was no reason why kill the gay except for greed. They were under the influenced of drugs.

There were two murderers killers and there was no reason why kill the gay except for greed. They were under the influenced of drugs.
That's always the situation they are always under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This is why it is good to always protect yourself against killers.

That's always the situation they are always under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This is why it is good to always protect yourself against killers.
It is better to stay away from dangerous places, and never walk alone in the evening or much better to be home before the sun sets to be safe.

It is better to stay away from dangerous places, and never walk alone in the evening or much better to be home before the sun sets to be safe.
Yes, most times it is good to be security conscious. First and foremost we need not put ourselves in harm's way. You have to be your first security

Yes, most times it is good to be security conscious. First and foremost we need not put ourselves in harm's way. You have to be your first security
The victim has no era tinking that his surroundings are safe. It would be better if he also thought about the bad elements.

The victim has no era tinking that his surroundings are safe. It would be better if he also thought about the bad elements.
Sure, we just have to always think of safety first whenever we find ourselves. It is good to be safe than sorry.

Sure, we just have to always think of safety first whenever we find ourselves. It is good to be safe than sorry.
We're not so sure if we're safe in an environment. If not drug addicts hold uppers😞. Those kind of people have an inverted mindsets. They're useless beings.

We're not so sure if we're safe in an environment. If not drug addicts hold uppers😞. Those kind of people have an inverted mindsets. They're useless beings.
That's right criminals are always hard and very heartless. That's why it is good to stay away from their lane. They kill others without Mercy

That's right criminals are always hard and very heartless. That's why it is good to stay away from their lane. They kill others without Mercy
Those who are doing a gruesome murder deserve no mercy. They'll receive the harshest punishment from God when they die.

Those who are doing a gruesome murder deserve no mercy. They'll receive the harshest punishment from God when they die.
Hopefully none of them can ever go Scot free. This will always make people know that wheh you kill you must pay for it.

Hopefully none of them can ever go Scot free. This will always make people know that wheh you kill you must pay for it.
That's right, all those bad elements will rot in jail. They better be killed instantly if only. But due process still prevails especially in my country no death penalty.

That's right, all those bad elements will rot in jail. They better be killed instantly if only. But due process still prevails especially in my country no death penalty.
Yeah, like in my country due process is always followed before the last judgement. So I don't think they are penalized wrongly

Yeah, like in my country due process is always followed before the last judgement. So I don't think they are penalized wrongly
The convicted criminals will be penalized according to the gravity of their crimes. For a murder, it is either life sentence or death sentence if there is death penalty in a certain country.

The convicted criminals will be penalized according to the gravity of their crimes. For a murder, it is either life sentence or death sentence if there is death penalty in a certain country.
In my country Nigeria it is always outright death penalty but the problem lies with when the authority Agee's to sign the death warrant for execution

In my country Nigeria it is always outright death penalty but the problem lies with when the authority Agee's to sign the death warrant for execution
Here, it's the Supreme Court to give the final verdict which is life sentence. In the past administration of Marcos, Sr., there was death sentience throw Electric chair and during the Estrada Administration death though Lethal Injection and all were seen live through all TV channels.

Sure dangerous beings need their special place. They don't need to be among very sane humans
They need to stay behind bars to pay for their crimes and hope they can change their murderous minds to a better person with a clean mind to have a better future once they are out of jail.

They need to stay behind bars to pay for their crimes and hope they can change their murderous minds to a better person with a clean mind to have a better future once they are out of jail.
Yeah but sometimes I hear they even come out worse. I begin to wonder if it could be the trauma but still they need to be confined.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member