One innocent gay in Manila was strangled to death

Yeah but sometimes I hear they even come out worse. I begin to wonder if it could be the trauma but still they need to be confined.
They need to see a psychologist so those victims can be treated well from their traumatic experience.

They need to see a psychologist so those victims can be treated well from their traumatic experience.
Yeah that will be the better solution but in the first one need to avoid getting jailed so that you don't go through unnecessary trauma at the end of the day.

Yeah that will be the better solution but in the first one need to avoid getting jailed so that you don't go through unnecessary trauma at the end of the day.
I think they need strict parental guidance. If the family is loving, caring, and supportive there's no member who would go astray.

I think they need strict parental guidance. If the family is loving, caring, and supportive there's no member who would go astray.
Yes that's how it should be but you know some people grow up and deviant from the moral compass of the family and begin to live a dubious life.

Yes that's how it should be but you know some people grow up and deviant from the moral compass of the family and begin to live a dubious life.
That is because of peer exploitation. Kids are erratic and unpredictable. They like to explore outside the moral laws which lead them to darkness.

That is because of peer exploitation. Kids are erratic and unpredictable. They like to explore outside the moral laws which lead them to darkness.
You nailed it. Some have become deviants through peer pressure and bad influences and sometimes I wonder if they don't think about the consequences

You nailed it. Some have become deviants through peer pressure and bad influences and sometimes I wonder if they don't think about the consequences
Young kids are brave which is why parental guidance is a must. In their young ages they could commit suicide. They're still mentally weak. They're prone to commit mistakes.

Young kids are brave which is why parental guidance is a must. In their young ages they could commit suicide. They're still mentally weak. They're prone to commit mistakes.
Well, that is why parents need to help to train a child in a good way si that when they grow they don't depart from it.

Well, that is why parents need to help to train a child in a good way si that when they grow they don't depart from it.
The est thing to do is never stay late in the business area because there are many bad elements this time surrounding us.

The est thing to do is never stay late in the business area because there are many bad elements this time surrounding us.
Yeah aside business areas we just have to normalize getting to our homes as early as we can to avoid meeting these criminals

Yeah aside business areas we just have to normalize getting to our homes as early as we can to avoid meeting these criminals
That's right, it's safer if go home before the dub sets. There are mysteries in the dark. Despite lights are all around in the city but there are streets that aren't lighted well, hence , crucial.

I think that what the people in my country would do the same to the gay people long as gaysim is not embraced.

That's right, it's safer if go home before the dub sets. There are mysteries in the dark. Despite lights are all around in the city but there are streets that aren't lighted well, hence , crucial.
I agree with you, a pot of mysterious things happen in the dark. So if we. don't want to experience them. then we need to avoid dark places

I agree with you, a pot of mysterious things happen in the dark. So if we. don't want to experience them. then we need to avoid dark places
It's better that way but there are times that we can't avoid it. It's a scary thing to imagine bad person to come out do evil act.

It's better that way but there are times that we can't avoid it. It's a scary thing to imagine bad person to come out do evil act.
Yesh the evil ones are always lurking around the dark to cause mayhem. So we have to protect ourselves by going and coming in the day.

Yesh the evil ones are always lurking around the dark to cause mayhem. So we have to protect ourselves by going and coming in the day.
They never feel sorry for their actions therefore, once they are caught, they better be shot to death to minimize heinous crimes.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member