Post Count Achievements | Page 5 | Discussion Bucks

Post Count Achievements

This is my 234th post, I encourage everyone to keep posting and adding value to the forum! :D

With this post, I would reach the milestone of 150 posts. Yay!! That's an achievement to be celebrated. It might not be big like others, but I would consider it a decent one with my time constraints. And I am enjoying the site. That matters the most.

• Like Button
Reactions: riberet19
295 posts in my case, I hope to reach 500 before the month ends.

321 here :)

344 here and getting more and more, and you? :D

360 posts, I wish to get 500 before the month ends.

382 posts for me, I'm having a hard time reaching 500 posts :(

I have crossed my 180 posts mark here today. I am happy with the progress though it might be a disappointment for many. But then that's the best I can do with my other commitments and not stretching myself too much.
Yay! I will soon be touching the two hundred posts mark.

Yay I hit the targeted 1k posts some days back. it was good that I was able to achieve this. it feels really good

401 for me! 500 posts incoming! :)

I'm definitely behind, just at 144 posts so far. My poor performance here is the result of a negative moral factor in my condition. I heard from my lawyer who was now in court for my case, and there they are accusing me of multiple fires, so unfortunately my judicial condition is getting worse! :cry: 😭

I'm definitely behind, just at 144 posts so far. My poor performance here is the result of a negative moral factor in my condition. I heard from my lawyer who was now in court for my case, and there they are accusing me of multiple fires, so unfortunately my judicial condition is getting worse! :cry: 😭
Don't be discouraged! There is still hope, you must not throw in the towel