RIF is alive now

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
I have just visited RIF and learned that the payment system is enabled. Many will surely feel happy about this but the rate system is patterned from Forum Coin.😁
I posted two and got 2 cents much better than none. Let us manage our time so we can both serve our favorite sites DBucks and RIF.

Yes, I just realized, that is good, but it is also not good to only be active on a site when there is income, we have to take that into account, I hope RIF does very well again from now on, I have many forums in which I am Staff, I will try to be active there soon.

Yes, I just realized, that is good, but it is also not good to only be active on a site when there is income, we have to take that into account, I hope RIF does very well again from now on, I have many forums in which I am Staff, I will try to be active there soon.
That day, I noticed that the payment system on RIF was disabled again. Why is Jordan doing this? I was thinking that it's already okay but it's not. I posted 3 no-credit even a shadow of the pay. I am also a member of many non-paying forum sites.

That day, I noticed that the payment system on RIF was disabled again. Why is Jordan doing this? I was thinking that it's already okay but it's not. I posted 3 no-credit even a shadow of the pay. I am also a member of many non-paying forum sites.
The payment system on RIF is working, have you posted many replies. The new payment system is better and more affordable for the forum owner, he will have to pay a limited amount to those who are active on the forum.

That day, I noticed that the payment system on RIF was disabled again. I am also a member of many non-paying forum sites. This afternoon I visited RIF and the payment is enabled back. I saw my earning moved.

Just to clarify,
The earning system was not disabled again. You currently only earn from on topic discussions, and the posts Starmimx didn't get credit for was for off topic posts.

It's true, I have just been posting on RIF and I have received rewards for it, RIF has never paid in off-topic sections, as far as I know.

I have just visited RIF and learned that the payment system is enabled. Many will surely feel happy about this but the rate system is patterned from Forum Coin.😁
I posted two and got 2 cents much better than none. Let us manage our time so we can both serve our favorite sites DBucks and RIF.
I am new to the forum RIF and i am posting there some replays in posts, and i think its good forum and the members are very active, i want to earn from that forum, hey can you suggest me some other paying forums that have active participants, thank you.

I am new to the forum RIF and i am posting there some replays in posts, and i think its good forum and the members are very active, i want to earn from that forum, hey can you suggest me some other paying forums that have active participants, thank you.
So far, only RIF and DBucks proven that pay members. There were many sites in the past that shut down forever. I think there is a new site members here explored. Try to apply at IForumTalk. I did not register on this site. I no longer have time.

So far, only RIF and DBucks proven that pay members. There were many sites in the past that shut down forever. I think there is a new site members here explored. Try to apply at IForumTalk. I did not register on this site. I no longer have time.
That's true RIF and DBucks are the one who pays, i am trying to get to know with RIF and i think most of the members are similar with DBuck members, and i loved it, i have tried IForum Talk, they need better web developer, even right click don't work on that forum, and even if i right 400 characters it says right 400 characters and its not worth it.

That's true RIF and DBucks are the one who pays, i am trying to get to know with RIF and i think most of the members are similar with DBuck members, and i loved it, i have tried IForum Talk, they need better web developer, even right click don't work on that forum, and even if i right 400 characters it says right 400 characters and its not worth it.
Nah, I never like a site like that allowing people to suffer. I have not applied there though. Let us concentrate only on two sites. Be always active to achieve your goal. Spend 3 hours straight on DBucks and some hours on RIF.

The admin there is no longer responding to messages after the hack. I wonder why he has gone all mute with no updates.

Nah, it's a new forum site and why isn't anymore responding. I think the issue of hacking is false. It's only an alibi because it cannot anymore pay members. That's so frustrating for members. Thankful I didn't apply.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member